• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Doc, Vash, get over here if you read this in time, change of plans, we got screw over, we have to pay to play in there, not happening, so we are playing at my house. you read this in time, just get over here

*8screw it, im not gonna be here, I remembered I have to go to web 2 zone and take care of something, another time dude

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol no i didnt read it in time and i didnt go to school soo yeah

so i wanna kno did yah do the crew battle or everything was canceld

Doc.

Smash Ace
well guys il try to get a hold of vash over the vacation hopefully i can so we all can train and put up some more vids

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol yeah i kno sry about that its just to make sure they get the message in thier mail box since editing dont do much

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol yeah i kno sry about that its just to make sure they get the message in thier mail box since editing dont do much
You know a PM go's a long way right? -_- ' Just PM me on smashboards and I will get the message. Its that simple......*shakes head in dissapointment*

Luckydoog777

Smash Rookie
Sup ppls its me branden aka Zro. yo Jash im mad we didnt get our match yesterday. if nethin well play in killa fleets torny

Jash

Smash Lord
Well I.E, Tomorrow is my last day here in NYC for 3 weeks. I hope no one misses me because im always here in your hearts and in your mindgames hehe. And don't worry, its only 3 weeks, ill be right back to own so you guys better sharpen up. A few I.E shout outs if you don't mind.

Dark.Pch: My man, when i get back, you better 4 stock me with that sexy peach of yours. Ill give ya time to train so...hurry up!!
NinjaLink: The Legendary NinjaLink, with the best Roy ever! when i get back you better be beast....CRAZY beast.
Doc.: Even though we never played eachother, this gives you a good chance to make a great first impression....so don't mess it up!!
Hoyo: My friend, you crazy fast marth! You better destroy me when i get back, i hope everything goes well with u as well.
Vash: If you read this, we have a crazy epic match when i come back, train that sexy luigi, i wanna lose badly!

Yea! i hope i didnt forget anyone. well I.E, this is it. Im really ganna miss you guys. I hope you guys get ultimate when i get back. See ya in 3 weeks! Jash out.

(=====[=======>Jash<=======]=====)

Doc.

Smash Ace
Bye bye il train as best i can and stop fooling around and if i gst in touch with vash il tell him

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Heh heh, You got it dude, dont worry, I'll make sure to make you quit when we fight again. You are my offical partner after all so I cant slack off and your kinda my rival. You Im gonna give you what you want. The *** whooping of a life time when you return. LOL For now have fun, be safe and stay out of trouble. Laterz

~Dark.Pch~

Let it be known!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im not you buddy........

Anywayz, open house 2morrow for training, so far I can only have three, I have a friend of mine that I know who has a socre to settle with me in smash so I have to play him. so who ever is comming first come first serve. and Im not gonna be home till like 3:00 PM soso up around that time if your gonna show up. Thank ya's

blast_ssbb

Smash Ace
hey dark daisy sorry i cant show today my crew decided they are goin tomorrow and i have to go give them there top tier training. hopefully my falco/fox/peach/shiek/marth will prepare them for the countless top tier abusers that will be there tomorrow. if u go tomorrow lets just play on a tv and say its a money match so that no one can knock us off :)

Doc.

Smash Ace
hay guys Lazy Leader Doc. hear saying that School is starting again nooooooooooooooooo lol anyway ulysess did say we can come over every friday so i might be able to go one of the fridays that past but just hope i give the ok

Doc.

Smash Ace
can anyone get in touch with ulysess i wanna know if me and vash could go to his house this friday or at least vash since he been dying to go lol reply back ASAP

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am loved....ehehehehehehe!!

Well im at my friends house now so thought I stop by to see whats up, Doc you bum, you said you was gonna come, I was gonna go out but I stayed home waiting for you and vash and none of you showed, I stood home and fell asleep waiting for you...GGGRRR!!! Im so gonna beast on you in smash next time we play you loser! YOUR DESTRUCTION WILL NOW COMICE!! *SHAKES FIST*

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I am loved....ehehehehehehe!!

Well im at my friends house now so thought I stop by to see whats up, Doc you bum, you said you was gonna come, I was gonna go out but I stayed home waiting for you and vash and none of you showed, I stood home and fell asleep waiting for you...GGGRRR!!! Im so gonna beast on you in smash next time we play you loser! YOUR DESTRUCTION WILL NOW COMICE!! *SHAKES FIST*
i noticed u cant spell commence..nice

Doc.

Smash Ace
lol you will see alot of ulysses mis-spelled words mine also but hay ulysess do you have yahoo because vash is dying to go but he doesnt kno how to get there without me but i stood home on friday and lost my metro card again this time it was less then a week lol and now i can't get another one hopefully if i don't miss school this friday i'l see if i can go lol but anything can happen in the last second as you see now also if any of yah can show vash the direction to ulysess house he will go NinjaLink i gave you his yahoo so you can send him a message telling him how to get there and did jash ever come back from D.R we want our match

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
no prob. and u had some mis-spelled names. u spelled Ulysses 2 different ways in one sentence.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Dam why is it quite in hear and any sign of jash return from DR and ulysess or ninja we need when can we meet up

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
Doc ur an *** HOLE!!! Anywayz I still need 2 play smash.I Havent playd a good heart-thumpin,sweating,exicting match in da longest.

Also I probably rusted playin noobs and da same people over and over and over again.So Im gonna need a lot of trainin. Post back ASAP.

Jash

Smash Lord
Hello everyone.....Im Back! =). Did you guys miss me? i had a great 3 weeks but now im back, who wants to 4 stock me first? Jash is ready for anyone!

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
Im gonna kick ur *** Doc. all up and down da melee universe u *** HOLE.
Its gonna be fireworks except wid ur ****in blood splashin throughout da Mushroom Kingdom.

As soon as i learn how 2

Top Bottom