• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Today is the last day for I.E training, Amber is busy so I will be around. So last chance for you all to brush up before saturday. I'd take advantage of this. cause there might be some crew battle we might get into so best to make sure to be in top shape. Jumpman, NL and Oil got a good workout so good job people, if you can get an extra work out, then stop by here so we can work hard for saturday. Thats all for now, Im going to sleep, laters

Dark.Pch out

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo wasssup this is bum.just would like 2 let ya know of my weeklies on sat's startin next week again.itz 10 dollar entrance fee n 5 dollar singles n 5 dollars per teammate.food n drinks will b provided.pokemon is also included if enough people attend 4 that n itz the same price 4 singles n teams.i will not join smash in singles nor teams unless highly demanded.my aol name is oni163 n myspace is oni163@aol.com or u can message me here for further information

BUM163

Smash Lord
also 100 percent of the pot money goes 2 the winners n i touch none of it 2 clear that up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thats right boys and girls, best to shape up for my crew when we get there, cause we are better than before. So us what you got next week

Don't pick on NL too bad or i'll have to intervene... :enforcer:

See Dark, NL says cute too! Cute's a good word and you know it :)

Have fun today and at Zenith you guys :)
If I wanna pick on him i do it, and Im not gonna say or use that word, I dont do the "C" word

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Thats right boys and girls, best to shape up for my crew when we get there, cause we are better than before. So us what you got next week
Are you sure?

A few days ago I got the feeling that you gave up, with all those depressed comments and such. Well it's nice that you got you're zip again I.E.

As for me, I'll stop spamming you're thread for the time being.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Are you sure?

A few days ago I got the feeling that you gave up, with all those depressed comments and such. Well it's nice that you got you're zip again I.E.

As for me, I'll stop spamming you're thread for the time being.
Im was talking about Nl, Jash and jumpman really, Im not sure how I would do, so well leave it at that, but for the rst of the crew, you have haed work aheah of you buddy

Link226

Smash Ace
Ya betta do good at Zenith I.E!!! All of ya, especially Jash, Dark.Pch, and NL.

Oh and sorry Jash for not coming over, some bull**** happen and couldnt make it, to repay you im gonna give u a good match next time ;) Not sure if i can make it, but in case i dont good luck I.E

P.S : And remember Link is too cool for skool.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ya betta do good at Zenith I.E!!! All of ya, especially Jash, Dark.Pch, and NL.

Oh and sorry Jash for not coming over, some bull**** happen and couldnt make it, to repay you im gonna give u a good match next time ;) Not sure if i can make it, but in case i dont good luck I.E

P.S : And remember Link is too cool for skool.
Im not too sure about myself right now but im sure the other will do just fine. And Jash said he is not going

Link226

Smash Ace
Im not too sure about myself right now but im sure the other will do just fine. And Jash said he is not going
WTF???? Jash not going???? *Goes crazy* Money issues? Well i guess im gonna go to his crib tomorrow then lol

Dont worry dude your gonna do fine with your ****ing crazy fast Peach. Yea im sure everyone else is gonna do fine, ya betta **** i wanna hear good ****.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yes she is C-U-T-E..nice try you loser.....-____- '

Alright Imperial Era, Lets try to do our best today eh? Im gonna team up with JC for doubles since alex is gonna pay for me.

NL and jumpman, good luck in doubles, dont make the mistake I did in teams last sunday.............go for the win and focus. Get as many warm ups as you can, and use nothing but your mains. You are gonna need it for the battles we all have today, Im going Peach all day. No Zelda, No Mario (who I just started to play with more now).I have to brush up and since I dont like how my Peach is, I dont have time to use others. So im gonna Peach it up. Alright, I'll see you all there, and B.Genius is gonna be there as well. So those that have not seen him, today you will, Alright, lets let it be known!

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
IDK if luck already posted here, cuz there are 77 pages, but we should definately get together sometime, IE and Demigodz, i haven't played any of you guys yet, but from what i hear, darkpeach is pretty good (according to luck). IDK when/where this could happen, just wanted to possibly give you guys the heads up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Chinese Water Torture, or watching Disney channel.

Your choice Dark.
What are you talking about here?

IDK if luck already posted here, cuz there are 77 pages, but we should definately get together sometime, IE and Demigodz, i haven't played any of you guys yet, but from what i hear, darkpeach is pretty good (according to luck). IDK when/where this could happen, just wanted to possibly give you guys the heads up.
So im being talk about hmm...........Im an "ok Peach player, nothing special here so I'll leave it at that. and yea we can set something up so we can play, maybe even have a crew battle. I think it would be fun

Also Imperial Era, good show today. We did a pretty good job in our matches. I still cant beleive NL went pro on that Roy.............WITH ROY!! o_o took off three straight stocks in a row before he lost one Good show dude. You will rank up, I have to see where your spot is now. 2morrow is the rankings so I have the new ranks up. And Im suprised Vash did not show............and doc did.............-____- ' For someone who has not played for a while, Doc you did pretty good. I hate the fact that our playing styles are the same that what makes it so hard to fight you.................we both play stupid. Random attacks and weird mindgames. Its lie im fighting myself. You me and Vash have the same play style. Might also explain why he is a pain for me to outside the fact that he is luigi. And B.Genius showed up, me and him pwn when we teams up for a while. He is gonna be around more often so get ready to see that ness grow and own. So yea everyone played good today. Only bad side is that when me and JC teamed for doubles we lost on some bull.....2 Peaches can get confuseing. when the match started I SD cause I thought I was JC's Peach, and it all went to hell from there. But its cool, I got my revenge on Luck for that. People were impressed with us today......even me................I think........Also nearly the whole crew was there, even oil..so yea lets keep it up people, Let it be known!

Jash

Smash Lord
Good job you guys, i like what im hearing here. You guys must be better then me by now. I suk lol. Sorry i couldn't go to represent but hey, ya did a hell of a job without me. This is the moment i have been waiting for in this crew. I better step up my game quick before i get 4 stocked.

Doc.

Smash Ace
when ya all left i was stuck fighting wes =( he played around with me like a toy in every match i only won 3 matches 1 against his Falcon
and 2 against his fox everyother match i lost by 1 stuck i think i got him a bit mad when his fox couldnt make to the stage and i still caped him after that he started saying doctor fagio lol =/

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
That's right Mario IS whack, Luigi is full of WIN that's why.

And boy did I blow today in teams.

Top Bottom