• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea I only Played a few times, thats when I first met you, I beat your fox first time we played then I could never beat you again. You even 4 stocked me. good grife........:(
lol peach is relatively hard to fight sometimes and i get ***** by vanz's peach too often lol i got a little bit more used to it but i still have a hard time fighting her :(

lol we r playing a peach ditto a couple of times most defineltely XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
if any of my crew members show up late, they are not in it, it will start at the time I was told it would start. if they are late, they are out and Im putting someone else from my crew in, and if no other person is there, then we can't crew battle and I assume the other crew takes the win. Im gonna find out from ace what time this starts and post it here. You dont read this post and come to me saying that you did not know what time to show and whatever its your fault not mine. So blame it on yourself if you are out cause you show up late. Ypour late, your out, battle starts without you, and if no one can be replaced, this fight wont happen. you best you make it on time, the rest im taking care of. I warn you all here and now, dont come to me later about you guys not knowing and all cause its all here.

tourny starts at 6.....be at w2z at 4 30.

crew battle will happen at 5 or 5 30.

4v4 captains dark pch and 4sho im guessin.

three stages allowed.... Poke stadium, Dreamland, and Final D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'll be there...Im just worried about the other 4.........Jash is sometimes late for things........if anyone shows up late this battle is done

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea Im on my way.

Jumpman- Jash cant make it, he has something to take care of, sowe are one player short. Next week we might have hoyo able to play with us if this happens again, but for now nothing I can do so we are short on players

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
good stuff 2day dark pch - had mad fun playin u 2day although i wished i coulda plaed u a bit later in the tourney

jash - im joinin u where i cant beat starz i dont remember beating him .... :( lol
*offers handshake for an alliance to take down starz*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I think the **** in the tourny was good enough, Im not as good as I thought I was aginst fox. he is gonna be a road block to what I wanna become..........****........

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
wow, quit.

and the Names Dark.Pch Pch= Peach not that ***Marth -___-'

But im going to bed, niterz

People go to the tourny thread im getting good comments from people and all. Hope I can be ranked as one of the top Peaches in N.Y. I had hell of fights today. it goes as follows

first match: Raffy- Ganon

I beat him.

Second Match: Tech0- Fox

I got owned.

Third match: stiener-Shiek

Beat him

4th match- Reno- shiek

Beat him.

5th match-alukard-Marth.

I lost.

and in friendlies alone I was doing well. I played tech9's Marth, he is a tuff one, but I beat him, I wanna play him again, and some other new faces. this tourny was dun indeed. so much work in singles and doubles. But im tired. I think I went to my limit today and did the best I could do, I did beat some beast azz Fox though. Never seen the guy but his Falco and Falcon are beast. three and 4 stocks. His Falcon 2 stocked me. I still cant fight him well. and I beat his fox once, the other time he beat me. How going at this rate I can get good enough to be ranked as one of the Peach Peach main in N.Y. I 'll start it off with this tourny. and in case you guys wanna know, I got 13th. I can seem to get out of that spot........****...........well im tired long hard day.Peach out.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I know, but I just dont like him......-___- ' Im talking about marth in general. and I seen your marth, better yet I played it, cheap as it can get......-____-'

I edit my last post I put up so go look.

Ok Im really going to bed now. Peach out

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I know, but I just dont like him......-___- ' Im talking about marth in general. and I seen your marth, better yet I played it, cheap as it can get......-____-'

I edit my last post I put up so go look.

Ok Im really going to bed now. Peach out
lol cool yea bout my brother he is pretty good if he can keep his feelings in check he would be ULTRA pro lol as in ****** me all day :)

but yea peach is hard to fight he has a rough time with her actually he only really fights like marths and foxes well lol

Jash

Smash Lord
Why is Dark saying im not coming? Maybe its this "assuming" thing again.....dude please stop its getting old fast. Im coming so don't listen to Dark. and Tec0.....your too good......i need friendlies with you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why is Dark saying im not coming? Maybe its this "assuming" thing again.....dude please stop its getting old fast. Im coming so don't listen to Dark. and Tec0.....your too good......i need friendlies with you.
First off, I was talking about YESTERDAYS tourny. Not future ones. So you knock it off. You have quite an attitude latley, so knock it off. Im not in the mood for fights.

Beast stuff in team friendlies Dark.Pch.
Heh heh, thanks dude. Next time I wanna use My Zelda aginst your Bowser. I need to bring up on point again.

ahhh dark pch team wit me we can go double peach FTW !?!?! :D
Hmm.........I guess that would be fun. We can do that when I return to the weeklies which will be in 2 weeks.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Imperial Era rankings

Alright I.E, new ranking have been up so go take a look on who improved, not much for this weeks ranking, maybe next timethere will be more changes. Ranks change every 2 weeks . so For 2 weeks you have to try and beast to score high. Rule of the ranks are on the first page, so if you wann get a higher one, go and beast for these 2 weeks and see where you will end up.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo oil I hear you were tearing it up at Rockins smashfest. I was gonna go but something came up..........-____- ' Im glad to see you repped I.E even with out your co-leader around.............Brings tears to my eyes man......*holds it in* Good show. Keep it up dude

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
Im back yahhh they banned me lol no im lying lol just didnt have internet for a while
It wouldn't surprise me if they banned you Doc :)
Haha, jk man.

Any of you guys thinking of going to Smashacre the 4th of August?

I think Teczero is going, so maybe you guys will be there? Muse and I will be there hopefully.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It wouldn't surprise me if they banned you Doc :)
Haha, jk man.

Any of you guys thinking of going to Smashacre the 4th of August?

I think Teczero is going, so maybe you guys will be there? Muse and I will be there hopefully.
how are u goin btw yea i wanna go really bad lolz if its possible if u guys have an extra seating do u mind taking us (me + vanz) if its possible we should train the day b4 or sumthin lol

woot people know me XD randomness :) :chuckle:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! To day was fun. Im MVP of I.E for the day XD!!! I beat NL in a Yoshi ditto, Beat Hoyo's Falco with Pika O_o then I went neo with Roy and isai/Darkrain with Falcon. XD!!!! And My Mario was a beast today. He owned. I used Zelda as well and never lost my faights with her. but it was hard. I have to brush up on Zelda again. Dark.Pch baby yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I only used Peach like three times today. ahahahahaha!!!!!!!. So much fun useing other people I never thought would happen. Dark.Pch, let it be known!!! XD!!!!!!!!!!

(now watch the next time I play I do bad or get owned just for getting happy abou this.....LMAO!!!!!!)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My weekdays and Sundays are severely lacking in Smash. :(
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey my mario got better defense wise!!! Both My mario AND Doc gave a run for ur money !!!lol^_^
Ture that, but it does not mean I cant read where you gonna roll since its that way :p

Top Bottom