• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol, don't get bothered too much by double posts. Needle of Juntah once got really drunk and quadruple posted in one of the MI threads. And he basically did not say anything important in any of those posts.
things like that can get threads closed, cause a loser like him just spams, it happen to other threads before, what this thread get closed and its all cause of this loser.........

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
.......................pokemon sucks
Agreed....at least this generation of pokemon. Only reason why I watch it is because Pikachu is still kicking ***, Jessie is still hawt, and Brock is still pimping.

I used to love the old skool pokemons. None of them didn't look retarted and each and everyone of them is unique. Now look at this. We got a pokemon chimp who throws flaming poo at trainers ><

Also, on another note: Yu-Gi-Oh! is better. Joey and Jaden kick so much *** in the show ^^

Mop?

Smash Rookie
yaay finally I was able to post ^.^;;; and as they say better late than never!! so many thanks for letting me join the crew and what not. I shall fight the best I can and I wont let anyone down!! also squee cris cris :: hugs :: sankyuu and vlad too =p~ Thanks very much dark peach =3

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
yaay finally I was able to post ^.^;;; and as they say better late than never!! so many thanks for letting me join the crew and what not. I shall fight the best I can and I wont let anyone down!! also squee cris cris :: hugs :: sankyuu and vlad too =p~ Thanks very much dark peach =3
Now venture forth and explore this wonderful site we call samshboards!!!!O_O

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Who is this falcon user? And is he good? And when I meanby that does he go to tournaments?
Dude, I just said he is gonna be going on saturday, so obviously he goes to tournies. and I said Im gonna test him out, so why ask how he is when testing him out is the point to find that out................good lord.......-_____- '

Agreed....at least this generation of pokemon. Only reason why I watch it is because Pikachu is still kicking ***, Jessie is still hawt, and Brock is still pimping.

I used to love the old skool pokemons. None of them didn't look retarted and each and everyone of them is unique. Now look at this. We got a pokemon chimp who throws flaming poo at trainers ><

Also, on another note: Yu-Gi-Oh! is better. Joey and Jaden kick so much *** in the show ^^

Please, anyone, someone kick the crap out of him. Just one good kick........

Heh heh No problem, Im sure you'll do fine.

ElfenLiedPeach

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I just said he is gonna be going on saturday, so obviously he goes to tournies. and I said Im gonna test him out, so why ask how he is when testing him out is the point to find that out................good lord.......-_____- '
Well if you all didn't catch it, Vlad doesn't have much common sense D:
*cough cough* >__> Lighten up on jumpman :p

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lmao i <3 u guys

was mop the yoshi player that made me end up fighting dire???? lolz

u guys r too cool :) i wanna play all of u guys XD so i hope i get to play u guys at the crew battle/or weekly or whatever :)

btw dark pch is mad serious...... :p

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I think I'm going to have to head up to New York sometime to see the Smash community there. It sounds really fun. : )

Perhaps next summer...

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
lmao i <3 u guys

was mop the yoshi player that made me end up fighting dire???? lolz

u guys r too cool :) i wanna play all of u guys XD so i hope i get to play u guys at the crew battle/or weekly or whatever :)

btw dark pch is mad serious...... :p
Yes mop? was the yoshi player u played lol Thats was funnyO_O

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yes mop? was the yoshi player u played lol Thats was funnyO_O
well she didnt go like im mop lolz its cool i had fun :)

btw is her name meant to have a ? at the end.... i hate using the question mark(my shift button is small on my labtop :()

O.o it doesnt hurt to make sure... how can i know some1 by lookin at them

>_> <_< >_< >.<

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Tec0, yes her name is actually suppossed to have a "?" after it lawl. There's actually a little story behind this name:

So when I first got ssbm back in jan 05 I had brought over my memory card to play with my Long Island friends (I was just a casual player back then) and we were all getting drunk on new years/drunk lol. My one friend took the game in the name entry area and wrote the name "Mop?" with a slew of other priceless names. and I found it so **** hilarious. So I think Silvi just choose it on my card cause it was funny XD And come on now, ISN'T IT?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Tec0, yes her name is actually suppossed to have a "?" after it lawl. There's actually a little story behind this name:

So when I first got ssbm back in jan 05 I had brought over my memory card to play with my Long Island friends (I was just a casual player back then) and we were all getting drunk on new years/drunk lol. My one friend took the game in the name entry area and wrote the name "Mop?" with a slew of other priceless names. and I found it so **** hilarious. So I think Silvi just choose it on my card cause it was funny XD And come on now, ISN'T IT?
XD!!!!!!

Wow, when girls get drunk they own..........Im so getting Amber drunk.........>____>

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
Who is our main rivals to beat now? I mean pleazy was but they're dead now? So who do we focus on winning against now? Oh yea from that last tournament I declare myself as sucking hard body untill I get some real human practice in.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
YOU need human practice? You practice all the time x_______x

And I def. need it more than you =/

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Nah, on aim he told me he was serious. Oh yeah 4eyes, it's gettin crazy now. I don't know if we ever gonna play and you too gotta be in this crew. Oh and they adding someone I wanted in smash since day 1. Pokemon Trainer/Red/Ash like guy. I'm maining him and Wario. Period. I was dreaming up moves and everything for him. I always thought they were dumb for not putting in the main character of the pokemon series(it's not pikachu, but it is indeed the hero that you play with) I'm soo happy with his addition. he will own. YO YRB!! we gotta do teams together. Red and Pikachu lol. >=D I'm really happy right now. I looked at it more and it's like 3 characters it's gonna be mad OD. I'm probably gonna go with Charizard more often than the others, since I love Charizard with a passion. =D ^__^ =)

Top Bottom