• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Psshhhhhhhh Aeris' limit is OKAY, I think it worked something like the reason they gave her some ridiculous awesome final limit was because she was dying. I promise she wouldn't have had it any other way if she was still alive.

Tifa's limits own because she pretty much has one big limit break from all the ones she has. Too good.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Psshhhhhhhh Aeris' limit is OKAY, I think it worked something like the reason they gave her some ridiculous awesome final limit was because she was dying. I promise she wouldn't have had it any other way if she was still alive.

Tifa's limits own because she pretty much has one big limit break from all the ones she has. Too good.
yea tifa's is okay and the limit break im talkin bout for aeris is the one where she loses her limit break and gives the other members a full limit break bar.... sooooooo broken... and its not her 4th level limit break (i guess thats how i should say it) :chuckle:

aeris wins XD

dionis - ....... i hate u lmao jk but FF owns :)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
wow i havent played the game in a while so i only remember uber cool ones like omnislash and catastrophe etc

im guessing great gospel is aeris's final limit (lmao i fail so bad) anyone remember the limit im talkin bout?

crismas - yea if she wuz gonna stay alive her limit probably wouldnt b so great but :)

mog87

Smash Ace
yea it healed you and made you invincible..unfortunately I actually got it and unlocked it but never got to use it cause she died before there was a battle that ever took that long.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Omnislash pwns all limit breaks, ended.

And good training yesterday NL hoyo YRB and Jumpman I think we are good for this, I still cant beleive Luck wanted this crew battle to be a mm. Well since something is on the line, No slacking off, thats an order! We already reveiwed what we can and cant do, and the line up is set. Pass the second player, I'll send the last three in depending one who we have to fight next. And Jumpman, Please for the love of god remember all that I told you to do with Mario. Do what I said and you will be fine, the restr is all mindgames from there. Do your best and take off as many stocks as possible. screw it, win a match if anything. just remember what I Told you, the last three will take it from there to finish off what you started.

and for once in a long time, Im proud to say I like how my Peach is. I did pretty good. I was able to go even with Marth without much trouble, and made comebacks when I was loseing. I only lost one Marth fight I beleive..maybe 2, I forgot. And I got better against falcon..I think........But still lose. I managed to beat hoyo and his falcon is kinda beast, and hard for me to play, yet beat alone. Im gonna watch some Pro peaches to finish my nite on youtube. Just to get the hang of what to do against characters I have trouble with, and add it to the way Im playing now, which is going well.

ether way, Bring your A games, no playing around and dont try to be fancy, even If you have the lead, this time Im not gonna even play ********. It works but its too risky. I'll try to play smart for once.............yea thats a new one.... Oh and Lucks crew change the amount of cash, its 10 dollars a person not 20

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
See, Aeris' limit is really a waste of time. I also wasted my time once and got it, NEVER AGAIN!

So in conclusion, Tifa's limits own because you use all her limits, and Final Heaven is sexy.

Omnislash is of course the default awesome final n' all that but everyone is up Cloud's butt too XDDD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

Also, the max of limit breaks you would averagely get is about 2. This is only because you didn't know she's dying. so, that pretty much sucks.

And yes, Tifa's limit pwns. XD

Omnislash pwns all limit breaks, ended.

That **** thing is broken to the max. They made it look less powerful in the Advent Children movie.

Also, though there's a lot of fans up Cloud's butt, there's a huge amount of fangirls up Vincent's butt XD

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
I recently used a bit torrent to get FFVII for play on my computer (I had the original discs, but they were scratched beyond use)

In the torrent, it had an editor, called Gast.

With it, you can pretty much change anything with the game, providing you know what you're doing.

With it, you can hack Aeris back into the game after she was skewered, and her Great Gospel has a lot more practical use: such as making your entire party invincible while you battle the American bosses, Emerald and Ruby WEAPON.

You could add Sephiroth too, but who'd do that? Thats like having a Fox on a team with a level 1 Mewtwo.

Tifa's limit does pwn, I think FFVIII Squall's Renzokuken/Lionheart is much better and cooler than Omnislash. Vincent is like NinjaLink, in the sense that he's broken beyond words. Final Fantasy I cheats the player. The chainsaw guy from RE4 should be in Brawl, my Pichu chaingrabs Muse into submission, and I'm eating some Kentucky Fried Chicken for dinner.:dizzy::psycho::dizzy::lick:

So...how are your evenings guys?

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
I recently used a bit torrent to get FFVII for play on my computer (I had the original discs, but they were scratched beyond use)

In the torrent, it had an editor, called Gast.

With it, you can pretty much change anything with the game, providing you know what you're doing.

With it, you can hack Aeris back into the game after she was skewered, and her Great Gospel has a lot more practical use: such as making your entire party invincible while you battle the American bosses, Emerald and Ruby WEAPON.

You could add Sephiroth too, but who'd do that? Thats like having a Fox on a team with a level 1 Mewtwo.

Tifa's limit does pwn, I think FFVIII Squall's Renzokuken/Lionheart is much better and cooler than Omnislash. Vincent is like NinjaLink, in the sense that he's broken beyond words. Final Fantasy I cheats the player. The chainsaw guy from RE4 should be in Brawl, my Pichu chaingrabs Muse into submission, and I'm eating some Kentucky Fried Chicken for dinner.:dizzy::psycho::dizzy::lick:

So...how are your evenings guys?
lol randomness ftw :p

IE you better have won the crewbattle or else we are no longer seaking :laugh: Seriously, can't wait to hear how you did

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
CHAINSAW GUY FTW!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, well Vincent has dumb fangirls and stuff boy do I know it. But how about this, fangirls that were created JUST when AC came out for Reno, when the f'ing guy looked like a crack addict in the actual game. It's like OH WE'RE SQUENIX LET'S PRETTY UP THIS UGLY CHARACTER SO GIRLS CAN HAVE ORGASMS AT NIGHT!

Nothing can compare to the horror of those fangirls and the SHM fangirls -_- also Gackt as a villian in FFVII: Devil May...I mean Dirge of Cerberus...just NO to that. Fangirls and morons are the reason I left the FFVII fandom XD

THANK YOU SQUENIX FOR RUINING MY GAME.

Well they really didn't because I just ignore a lot of stuff.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I am so f**kin pissed right now. I swear i will kick Luck or whoever decided this crew battle in the mouth. U wasted my and everyone elses time and also my money and nobody plays with my money. If u punk bi**hes didnt want to battle u shoulda just say so. Not stand us up waitin for yo punka*ses to show up when u had no plan to show ur faces. I better not see ur faces at all. Luck wont be so lucky.

Gackt?! I cant remember who that was in Dirge of Cerberus. I'll check later.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Peach Makes a Return in Brawl so ulysses could stay with peach
Oh yea, I still get to Dark.Pch it up.

lol randomness ftw :p

IE you better have won the crewbattle or else we are no longer seaking :laugh: Seriously, can't wait to hear how you did
Losers did not show up. So there was not crew batlle, and we were ready for a fight. Oh well, That shows.....we are maybe...feared.....O_o

to bad you guys are from NY i would love to play against you.

o yea how do you make better signitures mines are crappy
oh, and who might you be?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I am so f**kin pissed right now. I swear i will kick Luck or whoever decided this crew battle in the mouth. U wasted my and everyone elses time and also my money and nobody plays with my money. If u punk bi**hes didnt want to battle u shoulda just say so. Not stand us up waitin for yo punka*ses to show up when u had no plan to show ur faces. I better not see ur faces at all. Luck wont be so lucky.

De que diablo, dude is out for blood. But its true, I was not even plaing to go to this, yet we went cause they said we would crew batlle, so we had to enter the tourny or we could not stay and play......yet they did not show up, so its was a waste. Bunch of losers. Oh man , Im so gonna beast on everyone in that crew if I ever have to play them, as well as them hearing my mouth about what happen with the crew fight.

im Xeno i got a pretty good falco and kinda confused about my secondary (falcon, marth?) but i just a friendly guy
Xeno? Is that not a Peach player? I know there is a Peach by that name that uses green Peach. Guess you and him have the same name eh?

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
yea i guess kinda wierd i freakin hate peach my worst matchups the funny thing is the only one i can beat peach with is falco and maybe marth but my falcon is horrible against peach dude lol. but how do you make better signature pics i need a better one the one i have is crap

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yea i guess kinda wierd i freakin hate peach my worst matchups the funny thing is the only one i can beat peach with is falco and maybe marth but my falcon is horrible against peach dude lol. but how do you make better signature pics i need a better one the one i have is crap
Ha ha ha, Im bad against Faclon. Seems like its the other way around for us.

And you can go to the art section and request a sig.

Doc.

Smash Ace
Now yah know next time yah organize the crew battle have numbers, names , how tall they are, are they diagnose with any diseases, stuff like that because hell you don't know when they just playing yah and make yah waste time and money

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
Now yah know next time yah organize the crew battle have numbers, names , how tall they are, are they diagnose with any diseases, stuff like that because hell you don't know when they just playing yah and make yah waste time and money
quit.... just quit... and btw wes drinks 2 much juice, he drank like a whole carton of topical punch at my house a while back lol

MuseLives

Smash Journeyman
Enjoying some leisurely chaos...in New Jersey
Losers did not show up. So there was not crew batlle, and we were ready for a fight. Oh well, That shows.....we are maybe...feared.....O_o
That suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks dude. It was definitely the Seaking effect that caused it, lol.

:dizzy: calm down NL, woah.

Jash

Smash Lord
This was crap man, i wanted to crew battle. People these days are just scared that we would have beasted on them hardcore and it makes me upset that they challenged us and weren't there. There goes my week....just perfect.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
CHAINSAW GUY FTW!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, well Vincent has dumb fangirls and stuff boy do I know it. But how about this, fangirls that were created JUST when AC came out for Reno, when the f'ing guy looked like a crack addict in the actual game. It's like OH WE'RE SQUENIX LET'S PRETTY UP THIS UGLY CHARACTER SO GIRLS CAN HAVE ORGASMS AT NIGHT!

Nothing can compare to the horror of those fangirls and the SHM fangirls -_- also Gackt as a villian in FFVII: Devil May...I mean Dirge of Cerberus...just NO to that. Fangirls and morons are the reason I left the FFVII fandom XD

THANK YOU SQUENIX FOR RUINING MY GAME.

Well they really didn't because I just ignore a lot of stuff.
You forgot the legion of Sephiroth fans. I mean when the game came out, there were enough fans to fill a state. When KH came out, the fandom went high. When Seph. came out for AC....

god....the charts Sky rocket.

Bleh, sorry to hear about that Ninja Link. You should talk, not KILL, to Luck and see what happen.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
All I have to say is...Mrs. Sephiroth

look her/it up, it's quite possibly the worst thing that's happened to my eyes.

Anyhoo I really need to start training in smash again, yup I flat out just blow.

Rockin you should be on aim more often!

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
do u guys want to friendly crew battle next weekly me and alukard new team we just made it how about a 5on5 wat do u guys think if ya dont have 5 we can also do 4 wat do u guys think dont worry this crew battle wont count 4 nothing lol just a friendly crew battle hope ya play us

Top Bottom