• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Eh who cares about Peach or Young link in a fight. What matters is Dark.Pch going pro :D

From what I have been reading Seems you need to stop wasting time with these low tiers and get at these high ones. So best to get to work on that. Say whats the name of that tournament your going too anyway?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Viva La Smashtaclysm

Yea I know that, I wont worry when I fight a mid, low tier anymore. I can hadle them just fine. Its these high tiers I gotta work on. I dont have time to worry about the others. And XIF gave me some advice. been thinking about it for a few days now alot. something I never thought about and I could try it with every character I play. I'll focus it on Peach for now. Never thought of seeing the game the way he did. So I have to try what I call a "technique" If this work, I should be playing the way I should be up to this point. I have not tested it out yet. have not played anyone. but the first chance I get I'm gonna try it with Peach. I have a week left before CT. and I need to get these high tier match ups down pack already. for I cant counter pick characters like other players for I cant use other characters that well. All I got is stages to help me out. So ether way I gotta put this to work and learn it as fast as I can

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Cool then. What kind is it. A mindgame or something? Cant wait to see this. Seems everytime I come here you get stronger at this game. Thats great. I was surprised you got second at one. Dont let that get to your head though. you still got work to do. But over all your changing lil by lil. Keep that up and you will be owning in no time.

JumpMan_Punk

Smash Journeyman
So Yeah My cable is out and my phone cant make out going calls. If anyone wants to come to the school during the week just call me or send me a text.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
[SIZE="2"[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'm gone for a few days and you guys kill this thread. Heh I dont wanna seem like the star around here. too much pressure.

I'm gonna put this crew battle till next sunday. can you guys make it?
[/COLOR]]
[/SIZE]

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alrighty, thats one down. Vash said we wants in so we will see if he can play for that sunday. I think he could. Gotta see whats up with shini

****, I best to update the first page now

Luigi Heat Fist

Smash Apprentice
No worries! I can make it,but I need a bit more training so just say where

And hurry up and get a Wii so I can get ur Wii#, its not like I don't enjoy going to brooklyn for sum good training or anything.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, thats 2 down. I This weekend I cant do it since I'm gonna be out of state friday till sunday. You can stop by ether today (if lucky or 2morrow) thursday I wont be here. family buiss.

This is a Rank crew battle for you. if you do well you get ranked to top elite. So beast to beast eh?

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
good too see your crew is back on its feet dark peach just 1 thing u have to stop letting random people join like u have a lot of people in this crew thatt dont even play just drop them thats a good start lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ya. I already put out alot of people. Hence the title of the thread, doing **** right. I played 2 people to see if I could test them for the crew. they were not really good enough for the crew. But I still play with them. If they improve, I'll give them the test for the crew. This crew is the weakest in N.Y So i'm trying my best to change that

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
thats good to hear but u sure itsz only 2 people u should test u should test your whole crew and whoever can bring u dwon to your last stocks stays cause i dont think any of them can beat u lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Not true. I'm Peach after all. Though she is high tier and all. you play against her right, people below Peach can beat her well or atleast go even. Dont forget what kind of character she is due to her weaknesses. which can be abused easy.

Heres the list.

NinjaLink- He can beat me with Link and Marth. Roy once in a blue but its by win stock I win mostly. His Link and Marth go back and fourth with me. Though recently I been loseing to it..its Marth Vs Peach........-______- '

Doc. We both play the same ******** style so he can go even with me But I think I would take the wins. Have not played him in a while. But I dont think he is beating me. Coming close yea he is.

Vash- He plays like me and Doc. Luigi is a wierd one. Ifs Hard for me to combo him. and He can combo me good. (Nearly every character can combo her good). Around may we went even with wins. I think he be able to take me out.

Jumpman- He cant beat my Peach. dude has work to do and calms he is working on it so this I wanna see. He never beat my Peach and I beat him too easy. But since he says he is training for it and all I'm giving him a break. as of now, he cant beat me.

Shinigami666- He can beat me. I say its even with me and him. I might get more wins but he can beat me and has many times.

Taka- He has beaten me a few times. but last matches we played I got the wins. But I think he can beat me or if not he gets close.

Mop?- she beat me once before. and I heard she got beast so she might be able to keep the wins up. I'll have to play her and see.

For now the 2 players that can take me out for sure are NL and Shinigami666

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
School. I belive he said next semester school wont be like it is now so hew can go to them. he comes here on the weekends when he can to play so he is never out of shape.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Am i part of that "2" your talking about dark.pch?
Ya. Though if you play with me alot I can help you out with hat you have trouble with. I think I'm a good teacher at teaching people how to be retarted.

Ether way I can help you improve if you want that is.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh no my friend. ****** is good. Its a certain way I play. I'm gonna try to teach you that. it should be able to help.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright you can come 2morrow if you want. I had a crew member over here today. he is coming 2morrow as well, and thats the last day I'm free to play till monday

Top Bottom