• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
DPch, you sent me an IM a while ago and I forgot to respond to it, if it's anything important PM me, I remember to read those more often.

Doc.

Smash Ace
hay guys my internet is back been out for a while well i been training in school still have hard times though i found my secondary though Marth =)
been playing against alot of ganons falcons marth and IC and some falco's

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
There is a crew battle and its on sunday. I just did not put it up on the first page. was busy getting ready for the tournament in CT

Oh man That tournament was the shizz. I got ended in my second pool but I get gave people a hard time. I nearly beat chu's Y.Link in both matches. He even said " " ****, wow, your freaking good man, that match was great" After the match I think the second match I had the lead, then he caught up and we went even at high damage last stock. His Y.link owns. same thing Happen with XIF in Peach dittos. and he said the same thing to me as chu. Freaking repping N.Y baby. And I even have a recorded match with vidjo himself. Fights are too good. I'll get those up soon. I did really well against him. I nearly got one off. I even had Cort and PC chris cheering me on in a match and they were screaming upsmash god and king of grabs and as soon as they said it, I was doing them. Too good. Repping NYC and Imperial Era. Let it be known!

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Holy ****! Go Dark.Pch, thats it, boy is too good for life! Thats great to hear man. I cant wait to see the video of you Vs Vidjo. that is something to see. And the other matches you recorded. Your like the best in this crew now after doing all of that. If you can keep this up, then you would really be good and soon semi pro. But not bad for the first time at a big away tournament. Great stuff!

And NinjaLink is Secod Best, hands down!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ha ha ha!. Thanks. Yea I did somethings at this. I told people I'm a different person at tournaments. I dont play like that with other people. Though I wish I could. Like my crew. that really boost people up. I play different that i can go even with high ranked players. But beating them is another story, ha ha ha!

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
There is a crew battle and its on sunday. I just did not put it up on the first page. was busy getting ready for the tournament in CT

Oh man That tournament was the shizz. I got ended in my second pool but I get gave people a hard time. I nearly beat chu's Y.Link in both matches. He even said " " ****, wow, your freaking good man, that match was great" After the match I think the second match I had the lead, then he caught up and we went even at high damage last stock. His Y.link owns. same thing Happen with XIF in Peach dittos. and he said the same thing to me as chu. Freaking repping N.Y baby. And I even have a recorded match with vidjo himself. Fights are too good. I'll get those up soon. I did really well against him. I nearly got one off. I even had Cort and PC chris cheering me on in a match and they were screaming upsmash god and king of grabs and as soon as they said it, I was doing them. Too good. Repping NYC and Imperial Era. Let it be known!
Yea man, youre definitely good man. You have a weird style that throws people off. I think what has happened it that you don't really change up your gameplay too much and other NY players have picked up on some of your bad habits. I also got ended a my pool too. I tied with 3 players players for third place. The only reason i didnt get in brackets was because i won one of my matches 2-1 instead of 2-0. But good stuff man. Keep improving. Im gonna send you a pm from Xif that i got that will prob help you out bit

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea man, youre definitely good man. You have a weird style that throws people off. I think what has happened it that you don't really change up your gameplay too much and other NY players have picked up on some of your bad habits. I also got ended a my pool too. I tied with 3 players players for third place. The only reason i didnt get in brackets was because i won one of my matches 2-1 instead of 2-0. But good stuff man. Keep improving. Im gonna send you a pm from Xif that i got that will prob help you out bit

Heh heh. Thanks. And Yea cause people get on my habits alot. I just cant seem to play like tournament level on them unless I'n in one. I play way different in tournament fights. and at times, tournament friendlies. Hope I can fix that soon enough. I think the way I play is really what gets me for, since I play ******** and all. since I have Bad DI and really cant react fast I play wierd so people wont notice of abuse my weaknesses that much.cause you can say that is playing it smart.

Our Match was so close. the heck you pic brinstar for the third fight. I was like O_o. That was anyones game though so good **** on that. I manage to get the last hit for the win. Fight was too good.

Advice from XIF? alright I'll be expecting that. thanks dude.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
So I heard our crew battle is this coming Sunday. If true, what time and where will this be happening? And also, we haven't met up recently to fight and maintain our top skillz, so I hope everyone plays their best.
And as for you Dark... for some odd reason I wanna fight your Peach at its best with my Mario, Pika, and Kirby...if it helps..make it an epic MM :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
hey dpch take a look at this http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125759
and the rest of IE too
Ya I got it, and I'm all in dude. You know I'm up for anything.

So I heard our crew battle is this coming Sunday. If true, what time and where will this be happening? And also, we haven't met up recently to fight and maintain our top skillz, so I hope everyone plays their best.
And as for you Dark... for some odd reason I wanna fight your Peach at its best with my Mario, Pika, and Kirby...if it helps..make it an epic MM :D
Shoot. I dont like to MM my own crew members. Dont feel right. But If you want to then I guess I can let this one slide. You wanna MM me with all three characters?

And I will get the time of the crew battle. Also sometime this week if your free you can come here to train.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, I did say I would train you if you wanna get good. I have a controller for you. I took it from CT. Yea I am a bad boy, so what? >____>

the thing is, it does not have the rubber on the control stick. but its a pretty good one. I'll sell it to you for 10 if you want it.

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
Well, I did say I would train you if you wanna get good. I have a controller for you. I took it from CT. Yea I am a bad boy, so what? >____>

the thing is, it does not have the rubber on the control stick. but its a pretty good one. I'll sell it to you for 10 if you want it.
i'll take it for 5.

and train me plz! i needa get betterer

Top Bottom