• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

BUM163

Smash Lord
thx everyone that came yesterday, it was real fun, melee was off the hook, vanz u seen the two on one's alwayz makes me stronger lol. brawl just got more techinal thx to nl. arcana hearts i love that game also n itz very deep.

it's every wednesday and thursday and it starts around 5, but be there earlier if u can. it's 7.50 for 4 hours which should be more than enough time to get ur practice in with other people. one thing i'm gonna lower it from 7.50 to 7 dollars and then make it that either an hour extra is a dollar or an extra hour is 2 dollars. the title is called training grounds and it's not just for brawl, but melee and any other competitive game such as halo, street fighter and whatever competitive game is there or ya bring. the more people come in, the better the scene and the options that will arise from this. i offically start working at 6pm to 10pm wednesday and thursday, but if u coming in earlier, inform me so i can come earlier with equipment. i can train with whoever comes also. i thank everyone who came yesterday n it was real fun.

location is 54 cooper square new york, new york 10003 usa. phone number is 1 212 614 7300.
web2zone is the store and when if u call ask for bum. friday's are brawl weeklys till further notice. 50 plus every friday for the brawl weekly.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
thx everyone that came yesterday, it was real fun, melee was off the hook, vanz u seen the two on one's alwayz makes me stronger lol. brawl just got more techinal thx to nl. arcana hearts i love that game also n itz very deep.

it's every wednesday and thursday and it starts around 5, but be there earlier if u can. it's 7.50 for 4 hours which should be more than enough time to get ur practice in with other people. one thing i'm gonna lower it from 7.50 to 7 dollars and then make it that either an hour extra is a dollar or an extra hour is 2 dollars. the title is called training grounds and it's not just for brawl, but melee and any other competitive game such as halo, street fighter and whatever competitive game is there or ya bring. the more people come in, the better the scene and the options that will arise from this. i offically start working at 6pm to 10pm wednesday and thursday, but if u coming in earlier, inform me so i can come earlier with equipment. i can train with whoever comes also. i thank everyone who came yesterday n it was real fun.

location is 54 cooper square new york, new york 10003 usa. phone number is 1 212 614 7300.
web2zone is the store and when if u call ask for bum. friday's are brawl weeklys till further notice. 50 plus every friday for the brawl weekly.
*Sigh*. We know Bum. ^_^.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This crew aint done yet, not by a long shot. I'll travel around and get this crew up there myself. I'll travel all over the east coast for tournaments and such. and I'll find good players. And I'll do that by showing people how good I am. I may be helping the Demigodz out but that does not mean I am not putting this crew to work. Cause I am. I'm still looking and testing people out. I screwed this crew up and best to believe I'll make up for it big time!

Cathao1r

Smash Rookie
Step one, I would need to know the answers to these questions (This is a test)

- Are you an active player?
Yes

- how many tournys you have been too.
I have played in one online tournament through Wifi

- What are your tournament placings?
17th

- willing to travel to tournaments if not in the area. like N.J or Long island etc.
90% sure i would be able to.

- How long have you been playing smash advance.
I started learning and using the Melee advanced techs. since Summer of '07

- Who are your secondaries
Ike/Marth/Toon Link

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright. You seem crew material. I played you online alot. But I think I should test you off line where the games can run smooth

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I dont go to those anymore. I'll go when my Peach is ready. And I dont think she is, so until then I dont go. You can come to my house or i'll go there and we can play. your call.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
hey dark thx for the message. I was wondering if you would like to play me today. I'll be online if you want. And now I can use the Internet without my wii. I just got an iPod touch.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Just don't feel like playing it much. Got bored of it for now.

Getting into my artwork more. so I have my attention on that. And getting my drivers and my car

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
People are fiends for the game. And acting all cocky. Makes it boring and lame. I played alil today, but I dont think I'll touch it for the rest of the day. And I'll train when I cant to fix my Peach up. Still dont have the guts to enter singles.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well so far so good. I am going for my permit 2morrow. It should not be tuff to get at all. Then In 2 weeks I'll go for my drivers test. And I am working up for a car.

I'll start building this crew up with me traveling around for tournaments and all. and it will be easy with a car. I'll Make sure I.E travels as a team. it will be fun. Now I just need to find good members. Back to searching.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Well so far so good. I am going for my permit 2morrow. It should not be tuff to get at all. Then In 2 weeks I'll go for my drivers test. And I am working up for a car.

I'll start building this crew up with me traveling around for tournaments and all. and it will be easy with a car. I'll Make sure I.E travels as a team. it will be fun. Now I just need to find good members. Back to searching.
I'd like to see how this turns out. Rotfl.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea..I sense a fight or something trying to get started up, so I am gonna leave it alone. Not in the mood for a fight today.

GodheadsLamentX

Smash Apprentice
Gamertag: Kiru

Yeah, I'm an active player

Been to a handful of tournies since I started 2+ years ago, i wont list all

numerous tournies at Bridgeport U (CT), undefeated after 3rd month of play

National Gamers League @ The Pheonix March 07
Place: 1st out of 30+ participants

Evo East May 07 ssbm
Place: 10th (I think.. doesn't matter)

some tourney in port chester (PC wasnt there..) 1st Feb 08

Iona Monthly Fighting Game Tourney: SSBM @ Iona College Dec 07
Place: 1st out of 28 participants

Brawl Release Week Tourney @ Iona (New Rochelle, NY)
Place: 2nd out of 40 (john: laggy projector screen vs Olimar on best of 1 set)

In Melee, I don't have a Main, but in Tourny I tend to use: Spacies, Marth and Falcon

Brawl: Marth (if I had to choose)
2ndary: Random

Yeah, I'm willing to travel around and play tournies

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
De que diablo. your like pro material. I'm even afraid to test you out xD!

Ok we will have to meet up and play sometime

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Haha definitely man. Untill we meet, we'll smash it up online ^_^

You're quite good from what I've played so far. battles await! byah!
Cool, I'll set something up for next week

yo son the demigodz had a recruting sign up for like weeks and we didnt get no fish. DP you gotta tell me the secret you clearly have that people come and actually wanna join your crew?
Nah. I aint gonna tell you.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, Im gonna try to put this crew to work. Havok, When are you free? Same with you Kiru. So we can get together and play in person.

I have not been on aim due to no net. I get it back within Mon-Wen. So I am on my wii for now. I also ran into this girl that plays. I hear she is really good so gonna go look into that. And 2 other people. So Im gonna try all this out. Im going out today to confirm these guys I found. So we will see how this goes.

Also Havok, How is your Peach doing?

killa k

Smash Ace
Gamer Tag: ShadowKid/El ShAdOwKiD

I'm not too active =\ (I go to w2z like once in a blue moon)

In melee I main Mario and my secondary is Falco

In brawl I main G&W and my secondaries are Mario, Fox and Falco

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Yo Gmoney *****!! Get At Me!! Melee All Day!!! Let Me Know When Yall Playin Melee And Ill Jump Up In Dat Anyday!!!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok, new members. And a few more to test out. Time to get this crew in gear. We can ether play here at my house or Ace house since he said its cool this weekend. Havok is free friday and some other guy that wants in. and I have no cash to go to web2zone/ But I get paid next week so i can go next week. So for now we can train this wekk and next week.

So this weekend is I.E training. Jash might be able to come through since he said he is willing too. So big I.E training this weekend. So guys let me know if there is anything I ned to know. Also lets decided wether we play here or at Ace's house.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I'm good to go wherever. I'd offer my place since no one's around but my lunchbox tv wouldnt be a good option. You know my number, hit me up and lemme know the deal.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Im gonna have Havok and This other guy here friday. I cant go to the weeklie. So saturday if your free you can come and play here. Im making that IE training day.

Top Bottom