• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial II - Enjoy your balls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Quick everyone run a taunt lead

:phone:

:phone:
You'll get ****ed up if you do.

Latios wasn't actually my lead. I switched it up when I saw his, even though I knew he'd be switching in Tyranitar immediately and I'd be screwed.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I mean Deoxys-S can run taunt just cuz lol. As could whimsicott if for whatever reason you wanted to lead it.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Why don't you enable VM's? :(
We can meet up in the Pokemon Online server whenever we're both online on SWF or PO (unless you use Shoddy, in which case I have to transfer my team over :scared:). We can play tonight if you're free, otherwise tomorrow at...7?
Wait I don't enable VM's? Lol, that's an accident. I play on PO, on the smogon server.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
I don't want to even have to look at Circa again if he's using Jirachi.

Iron Head... Iron Head... Iron Head... Iron Head... Iron Head... Iron Head... Iron Head... Iron Head... Iron Head... Iron Head... Iron Head... Iron Head... HEATRAN fainted. -.- EFFF EMMM ELLL

Kantrip

Kantplay
Yeah, that match lasted forever. Like, more than one poke was using Struggle (and the battle would not have finished if they didn't).

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
OK, Kofu, I'll be free for most of Friday or Saturday.

VM me when you're ready, I can make sure to be around anytime after 3 EST on both days.

Riddle

Smash Lord
I'm going to go ahead and forfeit to Brosuke, because we agreed on a day that was the only one that worked for us and I just found out I'll be in philly that day.

Edit: YAY WRATH GETS TO PLAY NOW!

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Wait, so CEOLC isn't going to face each other now?

This really isn't your usual PC tourney.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Wrath` is replacing in for Riddle effecrtive immediately.

Riddle will not receive a Pokeball.

There are approximately 48 hours until the deadline.

Inb4Idefaultwin.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Teambuilding isn't what I'm good at either, I'm just a gimmick player.

Then again, gimmicks have gotten me to final rounds of tournaments here *fondly remembers my LC Beat Up team*

Kantrip

Kantplay
We didn't finish our set yet, we had to split it due to the first match taking forever and running out of time. Blissard, are you free to finish our set now?

Blissard

Smash Lord
*poof*

Kantrip won (as everyone predicted lol) 2-0. 1st game was stall walls, 2nd was deep sweeps.

I'll post my team in a second for anyone who cares.

Edit:

1st Game:
Abomasnow (Subseed)
Tentacruel (Tspikes+Confuse Hax+RS Support)**
Clefable (Lv 2)
Walrein (Stallrein)
Gliscor (Max Atk+Spe, LO)
Heatran (Scarf)

2nd Game:
Abomasnow (Same)
Tentacruel (Same)
Froslass (Twave, Spikes, Sub, Blizzard)
Scizor (Bulky Swords Dance)
Gliscor (Bulky)
Heatran (Max SpAtk+Spe w/ Balloon)

**Why is Confuse Ray with Rapid Spin banned on Shoddy?

Wrath`

Smash Master
Ok Brosuke. I'll be home tomorrow at around 6pmEST and on sat and sun I am free all day. so choose a time good for you.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
**Why is Confuse Ray with Rapid Spin banned on Shoddy?
Smogon is the only server that Triple Checks anything that the PO servers say. They're both egg moves, and there is no parent that can learn both Confuse Ray and Rapid Spin at the same time, I even just checked this myself. Kabutops is the only Parent capable of learning both, and he can't do it at the same time. Apparently PO is just oblivious of this, while Smogon has it right.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
That's an exceedingly rare set and at first glance it's a confusing explanation.

Then again, I don't also get why Venusaur's DW ability is illegal with Power Whip being bred onto it, but that's because I don't really understand how breeding works, though I'm sure it's for similar reasons.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
That's an exceedingly rare set and at first glance it's a confusing explanation.

Then again, I don't also get why Venusaur's DW ability is illegal with Power Whip being bred onto it, but that's because I don't really understand how breeding works, though I'm sure it's for similar reasons.
That's because the only DW Venusaur (Bulbasaur actually) that's been released are Male, and Males can't pass on DW Abilities.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
Played Kofu and won 2-1

ridiculously close, it's too bad that hax decided basically all three games.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Kirbyraeg won 2-1
I won the first match pretty well, but then his Sun team got the best of me later.

Last match came down to a Hydro Pump miss, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom