• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important! How to deal with Meta Knight (massive update!)

gantrain05

Smash Master
I would like to see more vids of Bowser ****** Mk. >_>
dude, wtf man, i just saw you like 2 minutes ago posted in the Should MK be banned poll and you had like 2 posts, your going around spamming threads with info that slightly has something to do with the discussion but doesn't help the discussion out at all o.O i can understand you want to get your post count up for some reason i don't know why, but its getting annoying.

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
No, unless its the beginning frames of the tornado.
Uh, I don't completely understand what your saying, are you saying DownB beats tornado from above? If so your wrong.
yeah, i double checked, the only time the bomb works is when you're directly above him, has to be perfect, i just got lucky when i did it.

if you get caught in the nado, try SDI'ing up + towards the center while mashing b, bowser's upb will probably break out, dk's does, never tried it with bowser, usually good at avoiding the nado. if he really likes to nado, grab a ledge, he can't chase you down (technically he can, but he can't do it and live)

LOL @ Dojo being called "near-perfect" Sorry for the spam but it was funny

About Bowser's grab release chain on MK, it won't work if you pummel too much or are pummeling near the moment he breaks your grab. He'll always jumpbreak if you give him that last moment to let him break your grab. So at low %'s I don't think you can even pummel once if you want him to jump break, which doesn't matter because the jump break is only useful to grab release chain MK into the end of FD or maybe Smashville and KO him with a fair at high % (or near high % when fresh I think). Sorry if it has other uses and I'm unaware of them. I only read a bit of the thread. It should be split into parts and have titled sections so it's easier to read IMO.
bowser's ground release options are better than his air release options on everyone but dk. ike and wario

Top Bottom