• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*IMPORTANT READ* Bucket Braking. Read it nubs.

cutter

Smash Champion
you know whats the worst? when you go to bucket brake, you do the nair but your still holding to the stage and you hammer instead of bucket, that **** loses you sets to azen loool
Yeah... like one or two times when I try to angle Up B into the ledge to autosweetspot, it does Judgment instead and I die :/

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
ha ha i did that exact thing vs ally in our first match... sucks but o well

also slik, i think we both had bad di on that last hit, cuz neither of us expected the move to trade hits, we were both thinkin we were just gunna hit the other.

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
i finally started doing this at the mwcc and it helped out a lot. still need to work on it though, it's hard to get used to.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
K2 had this down beautifully at Gaming Galaxy.

I'll learn this **** by next month, then we can have a throwdown K2. We are 1 and 1 in friendlys.. we haven't played in a set although my doubles team won against Ikeachu...

We told them to CP Green Greens, and then after they started using it we banned it =B

Top Bottom