• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Improve my skill with Diddy.

Seleir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yoshigold
3DS FC
2707-1692-7697
Switch FC
2632-8168-1029
Guys, someone that suggest me some tips with diddy and how can improve my skils with diddy?

Lex Jewthor

Smash Apprentice
Welcome to the Diddy Kong boards! Improving Diddy play in general is a bit of a broad play, especially when we have little to go on. For beginners, I would suggest checking out some videos in this thread, and feel free to post videos of your own for critique. Also take a look at the competitive thread a read, and ask some specific questions there. It's the best place to look for Diddy-specific playtsyles, strings, techniques and other stuff to improve your play.

Finally, feel free to join us in the social thread. Not everything there is pertaining to the game, but it's a good place to meet other Diddy Players, and there is some good discussion in there as well.

Seleir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Yoshigold
3DS FC
2707-1692-7697
Switch FC
2632-8168-1029
Ty i follow your steps and i hope that you can answer me the questions that i will do. Ty man

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
See, I don't even USE Diddy and I know that.

The banana tho.

Also the peanut gun is pretty good too.

Top Bottom