• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Who cares if M2K isn't coming....I think everyone needs to get off of 2008's **** and start realizing that there are so many other players of potential worth getting excited for. I'm sick of seeing the attendance of M2K or Ally drastically alter peoples perception regarding their anticipation for this tournament. It really doesn't change anything at all, and if you haven't noticed neither of them have been consistently placing first anyhow so why not give it up for ****ing Leon and Mango who are gonna come here for SO ****ing far away.

More than likely if the pot gets bigger here Ally and M2K will show up anyways because they're capitalists like that.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
if you ask me, a $50 gift certificate to smoke's poutinerie should be added to the pot

Niko_K

Smash Master
Smokes is a joke compared to any poutine joint in all of the province of QC. If Americans wan't to taste poutine I'd just ask chet/kage/bam/vwinz to buy some and bring it over.

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Smokes is a joke compared to any poutine joint in all of the province of QC. If Americans wan't to taste poutine I'd just ask chet/kage/bam/vwinz to buy some and bring it over.
If you'd ever had poutine in your life you'd know it would go bad by the time they brought it here.

</shotsfired>

Niko_K

Smash Master
I stayed in Montreal at Jarcs house for well over a month I know poutine pretty damn well ;) Tin foil and a cooler would work wonders with a few of those heat pads that you use for your hands ;)

/winforniko

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I don't know about Niagara, but here in civilized society we eat things fresh.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
More like
Kevin Fanny

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
get it? Cause he's gonna team with Dr.Poopoo.

Also my sig is better

Tin Man

Smash Hero
IMPULSE 2013 PRE-REGISTRATION ALTERNATIVE FOR THE LOCALS, PLEASE FULLY READ!:

You can pay me in person at A&C world on April 13th and I'll register you myself (since I have a credit card) :). The price would be w/e you want to enter + $5 (to account for misc paypal fees). THIS IS A GREAT WAY TO BE ONE OF THE 1ST 40 WHO ONLY PAYS $15 VENUE! This is of course 1st come 1st serve, if you want to guarantee that you pay $15 venue fee, PLEASE PRE-REGISTER: www.impulse-2013.com (and hope your 1st 40 of course :p)

In order to make it fair for the locals that only want to enter Melee/project M (since their local is a week after) I'm going to reserve 10 spots for the melee players on April 13th. So basically, It's somewhat unlikely that I will be able to make the Melee monthly (this may change with further notice), however Melee players can show up to the Brawl local on April 13th at anytime and pay me in person and still only pay a $15 venue fee (this is of course 1st come, 1st serve for those of you who only plan on entering melee/project M). Again, if you want to guarantee that you pay $15 venue fee, PLEASE PRE-REGISTER: www.impulse-2013.com (and hope your 1st 40 of course :p)

The only way this would really change is iif the 40 man cap is reached in the next 9 days haha. Any questions, please PM me (ideally through facebook/skype). If you message here, let Blacktwins know, and he'll direct the messages to me (I'm in the 4th year of my uni program, and I'm done in 2.5 weeks, no time to read this thread lol, sorry for the inconveniences).

Edit: PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY $25 VENUE FEE JUST IN CASE!!!

pidgezero_one

NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
holy **** 25 notifications

just regged me and V115

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
finally teaming with dabuz, I hope we will do well, any news about M2K and ally ? Do they come?

Bing

Smash Master
I'm gonna bug Linksta to go so hopefully him and I will be teaming Jiggz + Falcon.
Douche.

I find it amusing that M2K was the one who said he wouldn't come to the tournament if it was on the weekend we had originally picked because he had a prior commitment to attend to(Another tournament) so we move it to this date and he bails anyway.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Douche.

I find it amusing that M2K was the one who said he wouldn't come to the tournament if it was on the weekend we had originally picked because he had a prior commitment to attend to(Another tournament) so we move it to this date and he bails anyway.
Like I said...Who ****ing cares. M2K is one person. I can't smoke weed with M2K anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom