• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace

damn tinny i cant believe im missing out on your last tourney :( im gonna miss u man forreal

you guys gotta play the what is clutch trilogy on the projector for old times' sake hahaha
that gif kills me

I'm actually in it, see the striped shirt above ur head??

Cruxis

Smash Lord
lmao the best part of it is how skyler shakes his head slightly too. that fokin killed me

Bing

Smash Master
hmm. I feel like I need to pay more attention to this thread.

So much drama and **** has passed by. Its really depressing. Last year we had a solid tournament, this year we have drama and not nearly as much hype. I'll do my best to revive everything. Come to Impulse, as you all know its Tin man's last major, lets send him off with a bang. Not to mention this WILL be a good tournament.

GET HYPE

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Who would have housing for a Canadian Sonic player? Also, who here from Alberta is planning on going? Just you, Luke (Alphicans)?

I'm contemplating going to this still. I'd have to practice again.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Leap of Faith confirmed to be here. Expect 4 to 6 to us here to take all your money ;D

Keitaro, Nakat, Zinoto, False, Bleachigo, and Jbandrew.

Oh, and we're randomly bringing ADHD :p

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'll probably be housing quite a few people, but i can only house friday night - sunday night, i'm sure more details on this will come out in time but fear not fellas there's enough housing to go around

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I just look forward to a big tournament that I don't have to do **** for lol. It's been a looong time since I didn't have to help host a big event. I get to finally relax for this one *kicks up feet*

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
hmm. I feel like I need to pay more attention to this thread.

So much drama and **** has passed by. Its really depressing. Last year we had a solid tournament, this year we have drama and not nearly as much hype. I'll do my best to revive everything. Come to Impulse, as you all know its Tin man's last major, lets send him off with a bang. Not to mention this WILL be a good tournament.

GET HYPE
Hype acquired.

Patches

Smash Master
I just look forward to a big tournament that I don't have to do **** for lol. It's been a looong time since I didn't have to help host a big event. I get to finally relax for this one *kicks up feet*
I dont blame ya buddy. Running tournaments seems like a hell of a job. I know id never be cut out for it.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
**** tin, those are some tough life choices :/.

And yeah Brandon it looks like I am the only other Albertan coming... And will also need housing for the entire thing.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
you gotta be shiittin me, ADHD coming and im missing out on my chance to murder him fock

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
Hopefully the schedule will kinda fiinish doubles asap... 5 hours of break is not necessary at all, I'm actually confused why the huge gap.
After re-reading the schedule, I think you misread it (or at least misinterpreted it). Doubles starts at 5, and continues until top 4 which will resume at 10. Unless the entire doubles bracket finishes instantly, there won't be a 5 hour gap between when you get to top 4 and when top 4 stats, it probably won't be more than an hour or so (unless you finish really fast).

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone tell me how to make Spoilers in threads? Its different as in the GSB forum. Thank you =)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I knew about tinman probably moving here for like 3 years now (crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy how long ago this was already, what the ****!?)

Its ****ing stupid that he's arriving in Australia like a day after I plan on flying back over to NA. Feels dirty.~_~

Patches

Smash Master
I really wanna say his sister or someone lives there.. I think i remember him saying something about it when him and I went to montreal way back when

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Yo, Im coming to this, whats good with this free housing?

also, who wants to team with a better-than-meekspeedy sonic? I work very well with heavy hard hitting characters.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
also, who wants to team with a better-than-meekspeedy sonic?
Who's that? Espy? I didn't know he was coming. All the way from Texas, too. Really? :awesome:
Also let's get in that $20 MM at this if you're actually coming because you either didn't come to Apex at all or I somehow didn't see you there for the entire 3 days.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I wasn't there. Sudden onset of brokeness. But I've been on the road to recovery and by June I should be in complete remission!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom