• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In 46 Seconds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or30

Smash Cadet
...I made a new thread ^^

EDIT: ok first of all I would Like to apologize to Chaco, Youko and Tom for not explaning the idea of the thread. so anyways here are the Rules ^^

Rules: You have to put in your title (In 46 Seconds...)

then on your post put anything that you can "or Would like to do" In 46 seconds, Example:

in 46 seconds...I ran to the market.

In 46 Seconds...I walked home

In 46 Seconds....i read the whole SWF Forums

etc. you can post whatever you feel like you can do In 46 Seconds.

wich brings me back to.......In 46 seconds................................I Made a New Thread :D

Chaco

Never Logs In
*reported*

In 46 seconds I reported this thread. :mad:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I don't understand what happened here.

Or30, if this is a game, then you need to clearly explain the rules in the first post to make sure everyone knows what the game is and how to play, and so that Eor or I can determine if it is actually a game or not.

Normally when someone makes a thread in good spirits but it is not considered a game, it will be closed but we do not infract the poster. We don't give infractions to people who simply want to make a new game but do it wrong. That would terribly stifle the Forum Games community, and it should be evident by past closed threads. So I'm reversing this infraction and re-opening the thread so that Or30 can explain the rules and we can work from there.

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
in 46 secs............i learned this topic is........interesting

Clownbot

Smash Lord
In 46 seconds I woke up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, ate, went outside, came back in, played a game, read a book, knit a sweater, ate again, ran around, killed a dude, ate again, listened to music, and fell asleep.

Like a boss.

UberMario

Smash Master
In 46 seconds I nuked Jupiter.

Shoemaker-Levy 9 was just a coverup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom