• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IN/IL needs a smashfest before SMYM circuit championship

kirkq

Smash Ace
im talking big C type smashfest, though big C cannot host us any more...

i just want a $5 saturday tourney

im able to host...my basement holds more than Big C's, but i live in the middle of nowhere and no one wants to drive out here

so um...XG is a possibility but there are always cover charges

anyone want to plan something? .... i mean theres a good month here with no smashfests or tourneys in IN/IL

kirkq

Smash Ace
XG is a gaming store in portage indiana (Xtreme Gaming)

SG is a tournament hosted by some guys ive never really met from chicago (smashing grounds)

but i will consider going to a possible SG after some discussion with people

kirkq

Smash Ace
kirk will take a smashing grounds tourney on the 27th or the 3rd if possible....someone get organizing lol...if not maybe we can all just go to xtreme gaming lol FOR FIVE DOLLA ENTRY >_>

Mars-

Smash Champion
Although I like SG's, I would like to go to a smashfest this month too. And Tournybee isn't really appealing to me.

Tink

Smash Hero
me and big C could hold a XG tourny if people really want too, but it will be in febuary, and prolly the 24th, since thats like the only date that there isnt a tourny close by.

SG has set a date, and idk if kirkys going to like it. <_<.

Fletch

Smash Master
I was thinking about holding a tournament at Notre Dame during the down time until the next SMYM, but would anyone come or be interested? Not too sure if it is a good location, but I know of several people who would help set this up.

alcheato

Smash Ace
Alright, how about this? Just come out to Mendoza's place in Algonquin, IL! No cover charge, and no bull****!
I can't believe I haven't played you guys when you both live close by. I'll have to dish out some local ***whoopin one of these days.

Ness_Superfair

Smash Rookie
Hooray for Indianapolis!

Hi, Im new to the forums and I am in dire need of new and better people to smash with!

If anyone wants to message me my AIM sn is, miniguy123. I am quite a distance from Big C and all you cool SoF people :'(

Regional Boards ftw!

Top Bottom