• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In-n-out

Status
Not open for further replies.

mio

Smash Ace
I like the fact that it's only on the west coast... as for best burgers ever... it's all opinion....
now best fries? that's fact.
Funny, I think the opposite. Best burgers (fact), best fries (arguable)

In-n-out just *****. My friend Kilo works there and he's told us about all of the secret orders/add-ons you can get. No discounts though :(

zeta

Smash Journeyman
see here is a simple break down of the burger tiers
god tier
In n Out

high tier
tommy burger

mid tier
burger king

low tier
mcedonalds

bottom tier
sonic (however slushes ftw!)

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
the only in n out I like is when I do it to women....

that restaurant is gutter trash:p

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
bk is by far the worst fast food place in the world

most fast food uses more or less the same ingredients, so besides random personal taste it basically goes like this:

1. dollar menu
2. quality of food / service
3. unique items

so that makes No. 1 Wendy's with a bullet -- the two best items in fast food in terms of value and taste with the frosty and the jr. bacon cheeseburger, not to mention the chicken nuggets. everything else falls in line, but for cheap you got your mcdonald's (2 apple pies for a dollar, their superb dollar menu obv), and everything else pretty much slips my mind (why would you go anywhere but wendy's anyway for teh cheap).

for quality, chick fil a is No. 1 by faaaaar, with the best shake in fast food and the best chicken in the world, then you have your chipotle, your in-n-out, throw in the lollicup just because it's so good, ummm can't think of much else. carl's jr got a bomb spicy chicken sandwich, but nothing else really, so like four of those.

places like BK, Jack in the Box, taco bell, the utter trash of fast food, **** those and for the most part only the minority who enjoy ****ty food likes those places

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
In n Out burger is Dro city,

I wish we had it in the midwest all we have is steak and shake which is bull****

EazyP

Smash Ace
In - N - Out fries are LOW TIER, Jack in the box is easily the best fries in fast food

Really good burgers but we all know it's about the Mom N Pop Shops for where grill food is at

pockyD

Smash Legend
wow carl's jr is awful, it doesn't deserve to be mentioned anywhere near in-n-out

i wish in-n-out still served MxCs bigger than 4x4

Atlus8

Smash Master
In - N - Out fries are LOW TIER
Thank you!

Jack in the Box fries really don't appeal to me anymore since they were changed a while back. Heck, I think BK fries are better.

No. 1 Wendy's with a bullet
I have never been to a Wendy's before.!There is one in my area that is easily within walking distance, but I have yet eat there. Nes once told me that it was delicious . . . we'll see.

debaser

Smash Lord
you ****ing californians with your melee players and delicious burgers

im gonna go to wendy's and chaingrab a lvl 2 falco w/ marth. jealous?

Miharu

Smash Hero
wow carl's jr is awful, it doesn't deserve to be mentioned anywhere near in-n-out

i wish in-n-out still served MxCs bigger than 4x4
i remember when my friend got an 18x18

his first reaction was "wtf it kinda looks like a pile of **** with cheese".

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
for quality, chick fil a is No. 1 by faaaaar, with the best shake in fast food and the best chicken in the world,
i agree.
then you have your chipotle
fosho
your in-n-out,
too good
throw in the lollicup just because it's so good,
**** yeah!!
carl's jr got a bomb spicy chicken sandwich, but nothing else really, so like four of those.
i'm pretty sure this man is a genius. i lived of these in high school. price is too good for a **** chicken sandwich.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Chick-Fil-A is amazing. We used to have one in the town next to mine about 10 years ago. Now I basically only get to go to it when I go to the Atlanta airport. Their chicken has a really distinct flavor.

I think Popeye's is pretty good too. Their biscuits are like crack. You have to eat them warm though or else they dry out and are practically inedible.

I absolutely refuse to eat at Taco Bell or McD's.

Really though like, it's gotten to the point where a MEAL at a fast food place is close to $5...with which you could also go to Jamba Juice and buy a large whatever, which is practically a meal, and not feel like a pile of fecal matter a half hour later.

tickytoc

Smash Apprentice
all im saying is you can never go wrong with a 4x4 from in-n-out. it is the perfect fast food burger. and the fact that in-n-out stays in business with 6 things on the menu says it all

tickytoc

Smash Apprentice
you really havent lived yet then. next time you go in to your nearest in-n-out establishment make sure you get a 4x4 cause it will blow your mind

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
a 4x4's overrated, but it's definitely worth trying

oh man chick fil a is so INSANELY GOOD, it is impossible to overrate it or overhype it. deluxe chicken sandwich with no pickles homey. oh yeah, and their lemonade is good too and i don't even like lemonade. and their service? best of any food chain. it's a shame there just aren't more.

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
chick fill-a is the most ****ing amazing place to eat

1. amazing food, really great quality
2. service ****ing *****, super friendly it seems like they always smiling
3. value ok so its kinda expensive, but god **** worth it, chick'n mini's are god's great gift to the earth

the worst part is they aren't as many as other fast food places...there's only one in the 805 i know of in oxnard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom