• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

In your opinion, what's Ganondorf's top 5 moves?

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Top Five Moves? Wow I'm not sure.

Well I can criticize that his fair is too slow though effective. I'd say IMO his top five moves are
1. Dair
2. Uair
3. FSmash
4. USmash (when opponents are in the air)
5. Down-B (maybe?)

I wouldn't think many other moves of his are too special but it's just my opinion
I'd rather say: When opponent is out of range.

TP

Smash Master
UpB?

Lol wtf.

u like to f*ck people out of your shield or what O.o
It's not even worth it when it works. There is literally zero hitstun for it. Do an Up B to Luigi while you are over 100%, and you might as well have jumped off the edge. He can Nair you and there is nothing you can do about it. If I were playing as Luigi or MK or anyone else with a good Nair or Fair, I would try and jump into Ganon's Up B. It's that bad.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
It's not even worth it when it works. There is literally zero hitstun for it. Do an Up B to Luigi while you are over 100%, and you might as well have jumped off the edge. He can Nair you and there is nothing you can do about it. If I were playing as Luigi or MK or anyone else with a good Nair or Fair, I would try and jump into Ganon's Up B. It's that bad.
Yes that's true. I know what you're saying

jehonaker

Smash Cadet
Let's see...

1. Thunder Stomp (downwards aerial)
2. Upwards aerial
3. Flame Choke
4. Backwards aerial
5. Forwards tilt

Honorable mentions to his forwards aerial and upwards smash.

Dix

Smash Rookie
Hehe, yea i think it is an underated move all together..

Down B spike needs more attention IMO but I understand why people dont use it, but **** Down B spikes are sexy, I dont think anyone can argue that.. ;)
Its somewhat hard to do and Im not that great at this game, but I did a Down-B spike against a level 9 lucario once and it was delicious.

Also,

1.Ganoncide
2.Dair
3.B
4.Uair
5.Dsmash

Top Bottom