• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I landed sing on human players more often than I thought. I accidently used it when trying to do rising pound. Sing isn't that bad. But it would be better if you use smashes.
We don't gain a frame advantage with sing until 200%. Sing is absolutely atrocious. The only purpose of the move is to teach you how to properly use Rising Pound.

If you accidently input Sing in lieu of Rising Pound while recovering, you'll die.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Sing is too good. So good in fact, that if you get caught in it, there's nothing you can do but let go of your controller and let your opponent have his way with you.

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
I think the main reason why they didn't give Jiggs a frame advantage with Sing at lower %'s is because it might be possible to keep your opponent asleep for the whole match by spamming multiple sings in a row with perfect timing lol....idk.
I wonder if it would work with ledge-cancelled Sings.

Jigglypeach

Smash Apprentice
I think the main reason why they didn't give Jiggs a frame advantage with Sing at lower %'s is because it might be possible to keep your opponent asleep for the whole match by spamming multiple sings in a row with perfect timing lol....idk.

Yeah your right, jiggz would never lose on a timed match if she killed her opponent once and then spammed sing. But seriously why wouldnt they make sing do something at least useful lol. Idk what they wouldnt have changed about it though.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Theoretically, it's possible, but the activation window is incredibly small. Guthix forbid if your timing is barely off and the opponent manages to ledge-hog you and watch you die a rather entertaining death.

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
so.. I did some ladder not to long ago to see where my jiggs was.. and apparently, it's still insane ****.

:colorful:
don't play cheese, i had a green connection with him last ladder and he wrote a bull**** paragraph about how the lag was frame by frame bad and that i camped him. i actually went aggro on his tilt spamming snake and 3 stocked him twice...anyway don't play him...he'll make your feedback look bad and he might ban you

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
don't play cheese, i had a green connection with him last ladder and he wrote a bull**** paragraph about how t... johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns johns... feedback look bad and he might ban you
This cheese guy needs to learn that this is the way Jigglypuffs play.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm not in college yet. Looks like I'm the only one here who has lots of time to spare.
So it seems.

As for my absence, my internet has been down for two days now, and the little time that I had online was dedicated to getting 99 Mining on RuneScape.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Vmage: You're not the only one, I just don't post here nearly as much as I post in the Pika/Zelda forums.

I'm usually working or volunteering or in school full time, but right now I'm only taking two classes..... and for some reason I haven't felt motivated to get a job or anything since I had to quit (conflicted with my class schedule) ~3 months ago.

Nights and weekends are fine since I go out, party, go to tournies/Smashfests, etc., but during weekdays when everybody's at work or in class..... I don't have **** to do, lol. It's weird having so much free time: nice to have it for once, but I also feel like a bit of a bum.

tl;dr: You're not alone. =P

@SNO: You do wifi? We should play sometime.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
20:80 match up in g&w's favor? You sure...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0KjAKGjGWI

:p
lol that was fun to watch. although the stage was too **** bright

@Vmage: You're not the only one, I just don't post here nearly as much as I post in the Pika/Zelda forums.

I'm usually working or volunteering or in school full time, but right now I'm only taking two classes..... and for some reason I haven't felt motivated to get a job or anything since I had to quit (conflicted with my class schedule) ~3 months ago.

Nights and weekends are fine since I go out, party, go to tournies/Smashfests, etc., but during weekdays when everybody's at work or in class..... I don't have **** to do, lol. It's weird having so much free time: nice to have it for once, but I also feel like a bit of a bum.

tl;dr: You're not alone. =P

@SNO: You do wifi? We should play sometime.
i wish i had a job, too many games i want and can't buy D:

KayLo! i wish i had your free time though even if just for a week. i only have 3 classes, but lately they've been trying to keep me uber busy
on another note, jiggs has a 50:50 matchup against snake. i swear to god.
one day you will all see
if you can prove that i will worship your socks
Lol you even landed a down tilt.
one of the best parts of the match along w/ the Bair footstool

Framerate

Smash Lord
G&W match-up is maybe 60:40.

Snake MU is hell. He never dies, so he can just throw out explosives everywhere and rack up % on both players. Then the utilts come...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
what does gw do to a jiggs that plays really gay?
He's hard to hit because like all of his **** outranges you... but gw is one of the most linear and easiest to read characters in the game so focus on avoiding moves that could kill you (very possible) and he's not too bad to play against with any character... though he may be able to avoid everything from jiggs as well so Idk how the matchup would go... really I'm just saying that gw's offense is super bad if you know everything that he can do, lol. Though his defense game is very good.

Framerate

Smash Lord
He's hard to hit because like all of his **** outranges you... but gw is one of the most linear and easiest to read characters in the game so focus on avoiding moves that could kill you (very possible) and he's not too bad to play against with any character... though he may be able to avoid everything from jiggs as well so Idk how the matchup would go... really I'm just saying that gw's offense is super bad if you know everything that he can do, lol. Though his defense game is very good.
10this

G&W's kill moves are all predictable so don't go uber offensive and you'll be fine. Maybe even intentionally get hit by a few fairs at low % so he has even less kill options.

I dunno if it's the G&W's I play personally, but I find drill resting to be significantly more reliable against G&W.

Also watch this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=fYfunwOt9FU , and you should be masters of the MU in no time.

It's really an easy MU, honestly.

Vmage

Smash Journeyman
Ok it's Canada. That's it no more details.
10this

G&W's kill moves are all predictable so don't go uber offensive and you'll be fine. Maybe even intentionally get hit by a few fairs at low % so he has even less kill options.

I dunno if it's the G&W's I play personally, but I find drill resting to be significantly more reliable against G&W.

Also watch this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=fYfunwOt9FU , and you should be masters of the MU in no time.

It's really an easy MU, honestly.
Pretty good G&W guide. This should help some Jigglypuff users.

Top Bottom