• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inactivity: Jigglypuff's Anime Club

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
OMGOMGOMG Hey gurls~ I'm a Jigglypuff main as well, I can't believe I didn't get to this thread. D:<

Anyway, does anyone love using Jigglypuff's Down Throw? =P
Your samus icon says otherwise :)

Dthrow? Very much so, gotta love that squeaky sound when rubbing on top of people

Frost94

Smash Cadet
gptmajt/

ima toon link sub and mota the marth was a n00b but the samus was pro EDIT super metroid ima guy

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
i just realized that if wait half a second, then fair and mash forward and down as hard you can while going through a shield you'll end up on top of and behind your opponent. So basically if they shield grab on reaction(it looks like your in front) you can rest immediately after the fair =D. Fair to rest, new **** move on turtles?(excluding fatties tho)

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
yes, and fast falled fair is the easiest move to buffer a dacus or dash attack out of so if you **** up you can react quickly out of it and dash attack/dacus in the opposite position to punish rolls, running away and avoid laggy punishments

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Do eeettt

Could the Jiggs board be finally coming out of sleep? Find out next time on Dragon ball Zeee

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
yeah i should have won, but we were forced by a ref to redo the first match(after 1 min was left and i was up by 50%) because meep purposly set a 10 min timer so i couldn't time him out. :/

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
he should have been disqualified... or lost the round for cheating.

so lately I space on sheild with bair. and if the spot dodge or roll towards me I rest them. it's fun.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
jiggs is way better than the average player thinks... but thats true for most of the cast I think.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
yeah i should have won, but we were forced by a ref to redo the first match(after 1 min was left and i was up by 50%) because meep purposly set a 10 min timer so i couldn't time him out. :/
real funny how either something like this happens or your controller breaks during the match. You either a huge johner or super unlucky

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
real funny how either something like this happens or your controller breaks during the match. You either a huge johner or super unlucky
*shrugs* i have bad luck in national tournaments i guess. totally legit though
EDIT: i think Bowyer was there around the time it happened, it was clearly bull**** though and i should have won atleast that first round

Top Bottom