• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[inb4****] a Brawl+ Combo Video ----Nico Video Release!---- inb4rape2 update

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I got 9000th but I don't have a youtube account

EDIT: Wait a sec did you make it so there can only be 8999 views? Because it didn't go up, but I saw it right after the first guy that got 8999.

Zephron

Smash Ace
Some of the combos were really cool but if you look it's 2 Falcons on red team vs 1 falco.
That's not fair <_<

I also noticed a 3 falcon vs 1 TL what the F :p
The textures were pretty fail except for a few. The ganon marth really looked cool.

I liked the comboes a lot though it seemed the Jigglypuff ended every single one with rest and the pikachu almost every one with down b.

The song worked extremely effectively and was catchy, and it was synched very well.

I'd watch it again..

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Wow i really love this video. I subscribed, favourited and rated it (5 stars). Anyway, i saw some textures i couldn't find before, mind giving me some links to the following? : Captain Falcon Pikachu, Captain Falcon Meta Knight, Melee Falco, and the epic texture on Marth, it's black i dunno how to describe it xD.

AAred

Smash Rookie
Can you provide a link to download the textures for the characters and stages in this video?

Top Bottom