• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Yeah, I'm aware of this. It would pretty much be left up to me to try and build a Smash scene in Louisville if Hilt quits. Josh doesn't really play competitively anymore and Joey is busy with band stuff.
its only because i have been in a snag with money and work, i work over 40 hours a week for peak season, including sundays.
also girlfriend

I can tell. This game wont last for 2 or 3 more years. I think it has 1 1/2 years left to live real talk
I hope not. Maybe I should pick up Melee.
i am way ahead of both of you. i got blazblue :awesome:

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
yo caleb if you are looking at blazblue i am your man to go to.....and xero but he sucks :awesome:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Nerfed Rachel Alucard means that I no longer have any other avenue for entertainment in the fighting game genre.

Same happened with SSF4, only on a smaller scaled.

!@#$ every fighting game, seriously, smash brothers forever, especially if a new one comes out (which is being hinted at already...but just rumors >.>)

Also, MvC3 might MIGHT get my interest in fighting games again beyond Brawl...

Calebyte

Smash Lord
MvC3 is prolly the fighting game I'm most interested in atm. Idk, I'm not really at all good at traditional fighters.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
yo caleb if you are looking at blazblue i am your man to go to.....and xero but he sucks :awesome:
Now that I OWN the game I'm actually pretty good. I play Ragna and doesn't afraid of anything (for now, I plan on playing another character when I get my stick for Christmas... maybe Hakumen)

EDIT: Krys, with the BlazBlue CSII patch for console (whenever they do that), they're totally giving Rachel a ton of buffs. So yeah... lol.

Smash is fun though.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
The tournaments that count will be listed. The last tournament that counted was umm... Jake's last tournament. Schwing. The one right after Phael's. I'm not sure when the first event was that counted, but it was awhile ago.

Also I could use some of that motivation too, lol. Starting to not really care about this game anymore.
aww dangs. i think bigger name tournies should be considered too.
i'd understand small tournies that arent in the region. but yeah.

as for quitting, that's really up to you. i mean, you'll have to face the idea of no more mister eric in your life.
if you're fine with that then beep you! so be it

and im not sure about smash dying in 1.5 years give or take.
we never, im assuming, experienced what kind of scenes that melee had through its career. it could of have had its highs and lows. ill be here to smash for at least another 2 yrs or so, if life allows it.
im not done with this game yet <3
I'm about to tear it a new beep.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Tournaments that took place after Jake's last tournament will count towards the next update. As soon as finals and stuff are out of the way, Count, Jake and I will be able to get things settled away for this PR. Sorry about the way, though.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Just learn tager and congratulations you can blazblue!
Not only that but you will make everyone mad by default!

that is actually 100% correct, i fought sai last night and did nothing but spin the arcade stick in a circle and tap the buttons....i did a full combo LOL

Nerfed Rachel Alucard means that I no longer have any other avenue for entertainment in the fighting game genre.

Same happened with SSF4, only on a smaller scaled.

!@#$ every fighting game, seriously, smash brothers forever, especially if a new one comes out (which is being hinted at already...but just rumors >.>)

Also, MvC3 might MIGHT get my interest in fighting games again beyond Brawl...
Now that I OWN the game I'm actually pretty good. I play Ragna and doesn't afraid of anything (for now, I plan on playing another character when I get my stick for Christmas... maybe Hakumen)

EDIT: Krys, with the BlazBlue CSII patch for console (whenever they do that), they're totally giving Rachel a ton of buffs. So yeah... lol.

Smash is fun though.
what xero said@kryz

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
that is actually 100% correct, i fought sai last night and did nothing but spin the arcade stick in a circle and tap the buttons....i did a full combo LOL

what xero said@kryz
Buffs for my Rachel-poo? Then you're speaking my language!

What are these said buffs if known

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Buffs for my Rachel-poo? Then you're speaking my language!

What are these said buffs if known

its impossible to keep up with any updates on it cause for some reason it gets removed almost the day it is put up...weird huh? but trust me when i say this, Rachel is getting a bunch of buffs from what i have read.

and what i have read about hazama is he is getting a couple of nerfs :/ LAME!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I believe Hazama is losing 5B to 3C. Lol.

EDIT: Also Kip $5 BB MM. I use Ragna, Lambda, Tager (a little), Arakune (a little), Makoto (a little). I plan on expanding on all of that when I get my arcade stick.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
I believe Hazama is losing 5B to 3C. Lol.

EDIT: Also Kip $5 BB MM. I use Ragna, Lambda, Tager (a little), Arakune (a little), Makoto (a little). I plan on expanding on all of that when I get my arcade stick.
first of all yes that is what i heard to even though i hardly use that setup....which i need to more. also the snake is apparently getting nerfed as well as the speed of when i retract the coil and shoot toward you.
and second of all yes i will mm you. hypedog stage songs on random, best out of 5? GO!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
first of all yes that is what i heard to even though i hardly use that setup....which i need to more. also the snake is apparently getting nerfed as well as the speed of when i retract the coil and shoot toward you.
and second of all yes i will mm you. hypedog stage songs on random, best out of 5? GO!
Sounds like a beast MM, but I think we should also go to the Kaka Village at some point.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Legitimately though, we're deciding on whether or not to include Judo, who hasn't technically been to enough tournaments this season to be on the PR.
Or at least that's what we're trying to decide.

I don't think Count ever said anything about it, and I'm about ready to just say **** it and put him on, so long as we're extra strict on attendance rules (and what counts as tournaments) from now on.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
As long as something progressive and positive comes out of this. IN/KY needs to get it together. Why don't you guys stick Kryz on the panel? He's active. Or does the panel usually have to consist of TO's?

Judo777

Smash Master
Sorry Guys. It boils down to whether or not the round robin tourney that I won at oreos counts or not. Because it was after the last PR, money was on the line, i had to win every set in order to come out on top, and although there were only 8 people there 6 of them were ranked in INKY at the time. Me, Hilt, Joey (I guess technically not but we know he should be), Eric, Shyguy, and Excel. If it counts I have 2 for the season both of which I placed pretty exceptional at but I can see the argument for it not counting too.

Top Bottom