• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA/KENTUCKY Official PR (Brawl) (as of 7/18/10)

Count

Smash Champion
Brax has wins on Xero, Sil, Tyr, and Loz last season among others. His resume has more activity and wins than Eric from last season, and he was more consistent in general. Sorting out 6-10 was extremely tough.

I can elaborate more when I don't have an exam coming up, I'm also sure some of the other panelists could provide some logic.

edit: I know that, Blade, I was just telling everyone else before everyone was like WTF WHY ISN'T JOEY ON THIS.

Vyyruss

Smash Apprentice
Good to hear from you again, Vy! Been playing any smash while you've been away?
Yes I have, I'm still maining mario. Haven't been to any tournaments in a while
just beating people up here and there. I'm gonna be getting into them soon though.
I've gotten better, just working on my metagame with the non-tourny types.
I'll let you guys know how this tourny Saturday goes, what I place and what not.

I've been following you guys on youtube, I found XeroXen playing a pretty mean Mario.
Hopefully we can get some dittos in the near future.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
I don't mean to hate on brax, in this case. But....seriously?

Someone please explain this logic to me. What has brax done that puts him ahead of eric?
This season, Brax has wins--in bracket--over Xero, Sil, and Tyr. Also, LoZ.

Eric's two big wins are Joey and Excel. While Joey is a huge win, his overall resume this season wasn't as good as Braxton's.

Count

Smash Champion
Wow guys, wow. Grats brax.

Need some new panelists or something.
Why'd you drop out then? The panel worked really hard to get the best list possible based on last season, and we did. Here is Braxton's resume vs Eric's

Brax:

Brax>xero
Brax<count
Brax<avarice
brax>sil
brax<m2k
brax>tyr
brax<champ
brax>loz
brax<fonz

Eric:

mister eric>glove24
mister eric<tmacc
mister eric<mikey lenetia
mister eric>excel
mister eric>joey
mister eric<hilt
mister eric<xisin
mister eric<today
mister eric<wtp

Eric has an AMAZING win over joey. Better than anything Brax has. However, Brax has more quality wins with wins over Sil, Tyr, and Xero. The losses are fairly comparable, and one could even argue that Braxton's losses are to better players than Eric's, although that part is debatable as they both lost to great players.

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
Great pics Caleb and Nice job panelists
Dat Atomic Chicken (H)

im sure its alot of work but i feel dropouts should get pics too :J

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Updated PR looks pretty amazing. Congratulations to everyone that made a jump on or up in the PR. IN on the top 3 <3

I'll work hard to get IN to take top 4 spots. :3

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
I don't mean to hate on brax, in this case. But....seriously?

Someone please explain this logic to me. What has brax done that puts him ahead of eric? Beat hilt in pools one time?

What a joke.
dont worry about it to much crash i will soon rise up pretty high and take braxton's spot :sonic:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
This looks really cool!

Though, what fostered Joey's drop like that? He seem(s/ed? Can I say past tense now?) to still be placing well.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Looks good folks. Grats to everyone who placed on the Pr this time! I should be good to be placed next time. Also trying out my new sig... Hopefully I can still maintain it too! Thanks caleb

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
This season, Brax has wins--in bracket--over Xero, Sil, and Tyr. Also, LoZ.

Eric's two big wins are Joey and Excel. While Joey is a huge win, his overall resume this season wasn't as good as Braxton's.
I've barely played this season lol. I think I'm moreso inactive than anything...

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
oh you just wait oreo, you can't get away this time THERE IS ONLY ONE REAL SONIC!
:sonic:

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
We, the honorary mentions... WE WILL SHOW YOU OUR HONOR, YOU POWERED PUNKS! YOU WILL BASK IN YOUR GLORY NO LONGER, YOUR POWER WILL BE STOPPED BY OUR HONOR! AND THEN, WHEN WE ARE FINISHED, YOU WILL NO LONGER HOLD POWER, WE, THE HONORABLE ONES WILL PIERCE THE RANKINGS WITH OUR SPRINGS AND JUMPS! YOU DON'T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST US! THE HONORARY MENTIONS WILL BE THE ONES IN POWER! (And then we'll build Joshkip city after he dies in combat obv.)

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
Updated PR looks pretty amazing. Congratulations to everyone that made a jump on or up in the PR. IN on the top 3 <3

I'll work hard to get IN to take top 4 spots. :3
technically speaking, Hilt is Indiana. lol, he live in Jeffersonville IN. just so you know

Calebyte

Smash Lord
Hilt is from Jeffersonville, but he typically hangs and travels with the Louisville crew, which is why he's listed with Louisville.

Count

Smash Champion
Just out of curiosity what tournaments were used for the PR this time around, would just like to see ya know :)

Any tournament since the last list that was for money. If one was neglected that's because it wasn't on smashboards, but we even went out of our way to dig up powerup results even though the brackets weren't online.

Top Bottom