• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA Official Power Rankings (Brawl)

Devenski

Smash Rookie
Sorry for double post. Oh well.

Peef calls out really good people ALMOST losing to randoms at a tourney, when he actually loses to randoms at a tournament.

I played brawl for about a month after release, and quit playing until that tournament, and beat PEEF! in the first match of the tournament, and in the 2nd match of our set, i 2v1'd him and his partner, got the final killing blow on peef by breaking his shield as you can see in the video. I should also mention that the person that I was playing with doesn't even own a nintendo wii system, and has barely ever played brawl at all. So I congratulate you peef, on being bad.

Peef and I have had a love/hate friendship for almost 2 years now. We haven't gotten to play eachother in smash at all because he lives far away, and when he came down to terre haute for a brawl tournament he wasn't into melee. So when he walked into the tournament venue I asked him for a hug, and he said he would give me a hug if I beat him in melee. So, after not picking up a gamecube controller in almost 3 months, I face peef falco vs falco and 2-stock(i believe) him pretty much without trying. I played the match really really really bad. I can bearly play melee at all anymore. I ****ed up almost every single l-cancel, and I can't even wavedash correctly anymore.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
IT'S AN OLIMAAAAAAARRRR!!!

heeyy :D

Get with composer and them and come to a tournament!
If you wanna get good with olimar i can show you some stuffs

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Sorry for double post. Oh well.

Peef calls out really good people ALMOST losing to randoms at a tourney, when he actually loses to randoms at a tournament.

I played brawl for about a month after release, and quit playing until that tournament, and beat PEEF! in the first match of the tournament, and in the 2nd match of our set, i 2v1'd him and his partner, got the final killing blow on peef by breaking his shield as you can see in the video. I should also mention that the person that I was playing with doesn't even own a nintendo wii system, and has barely ever played brawl at all. So I congratulate you peef, on being bad.

Peef and I have had a love/hate friendship for almost 2 years now. We haven't gotten to play eachother in smash at all because he lives far away, and when he came down to terre haute for a brawl tournament he wasn't into melee. So when he walked into the tournament venue I asked him for a hug, and he said he would give me a hug if I beat him in melee. So, after not picking up a gamecube controller in almost 3 months, I face peef falco vs falco and 2-stock(i believe) him pretty much without trying. I played the match really really really bad. I can bearly play melee at all anymore. I ****ed up almost every single l-cancel, and I can't even wavedash correctly anymore.
I don't own a wii system either, and I havent played Brawl since Christmas.

You did not 2 stock my Falco, I beat you 5 out of 6 times. You won the first match on FoD (my auto-ban). It was also my first match of the day, and I was not using my own controller. Call it johns if you want, but you would be the only player to make a big deal about a single friendly match, especially the first of the day without a controller.

Let the tournament results speak. Dev- Dead last. PEEF- 2nd (Losing only to Jekyll)

So Dev. I heard you were turning 9?

ice-

Smash Journeyman
I don't own a wii system either, and I havent played Brawl since Christmas.

You did not 2 stock my Falco, I beat you 5 out of 6 times. You won the first match on FoD (my auto-ban). It was also my first match of the day, and I was not using my own controller. Call it johns if you want, but you would be the only player to make a big deal about a single friendly match, especially the first of the day without a controller.

Let the tournament results speak. Dev- Dead last. PEEF- 2nd (Losing only to Jekyll)

So Dev. I heard you were turning 9?
He should have picked shiek

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I like this guy already, we gotta hang out on the 24th :D

Also, Indiana's gotta get a tournament going so I have a reason to come up

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
deven got last because he wasnt there, him and meat left to watch zombieland
they were never removed from the brackets

also bringing up arguments with a "9" year old doesnt really help your situation

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
I like this guy already, we gotta hang out on the 24th :D

Also, Indiana's gotta get a tournament going so I have a reason to come up
I'm Basically Warrio, without the mustache (I shaved it off! T_T)

deven got last because he wasnt there, him and meant left to watch zombieland
they were never removed from the brackets

also bringing up arguments with a "9" year old doesnt really help your situation
Zombie land Was pretty much amazing, I recommend everyone go see it. I think at one point I was in tears from laughing so hard.
Justice Edit: "Him and meant" Did you just misspell me as a bite size delactable Candy, that increases the breathes smell? If so, please calrify what Flavor, as I do come in a variety sir.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
LOL.

People are nuts.

Hilt, we need to play smash again sometime.

Count

Smash Champion
LOL kel too good

I posted this to some friends on facebook who make fun of me for playing video games and going by 'count'

IkeKillsAll

Smash Cadet
Hey when's the next tourney and where? I'm an Indy brawl player who epic fails at finding tourneys, and more at finding decent opponents. Count if you live near Geist I'd like to play you. Looks like I'd get smashed, but fun anyways :)

Count

Smash Champion
I'm in Indianapolis during school, playing would be fun :). I'm sure you'd do fine!

I'm really not aware where geist is. When I'm home I live in Flora, which is between Lafayette and Kokomo.

IkeKillsAll

Smash Cadet
Geist is like right by the Fishers area, I'm guessing you go to Butler, and that's decently close. Ok I found the events, might be going to smash and coffee. Anyone have the link to the circuit thread? Can't find it.

Top Bottom