• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INDIANA Official Power Rankings (Brawl)

Blood_Hawk

Smash Lord
Also wtf with snake, bloodhawk :mad:
Relax, he's only a secondary for amazing MKs so I can actually place good. If I really want to get serious, like I do, Lucario alone isn't going to net me a top spot at a huge WC tourney. It's sad, but true. I still main him, I just have to switch off him from time to time. Nothing major.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Relax, he's only a secondary for amazing MKs so I can actually place good. If I really want to get serious, like I do, Lucario alone isn't going to net me a top spot at a huge WC tourney. It's sad, but true. I still main him, I just have to switch off him from time to time. Nothing major.
Ahh, okay, that's fine then :D

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Nice of him to show his face around here XD. I've seen him only at one tournament which was ISA back in August.

Vetona the Zero

Smash Cadet
= The size of the tournaments played in will also have a factor. Playing in a small local tournament with local smashers that has 16 people will little affect one's placing in the power rankings, than to someone who has played in a 64-man, region-wide tournament against well-known smashers.

ice-

Smash Journeyman
Loz I am about to kick you out of Indiana....

....You missed a perfect opp to flame someone jeez

Get on board with the rest of the state.

<3

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Getting on the PR would be sweet. :bee:
But Indianapolis has like no smash scene (in my area anyways :urg:).
Anyone that lives in Indianapolis want to Brawl sometime if close enough? :embarrass

Are there any current tourneys in or close to Indianapolis right now?

Top Bottom