• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inescapable a Sheik/Marth Combo video =)

Spife

Smash Master
am still watching but tec0 you should totally give me sheik tips before pools at pound 4 >__>

edit: finished it, too good. Nice job crismas :D

Spife

Smash Master
Sankyuu ;D I watched hours of footage for this vid :dizzy: LOL
I'm making KevinM a combo video (Soon I swear!) and I'ma just watch the videos in like, 2-4x speed >_>
it makes scanning videos mad fast.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I tried doing that...actually I wound up doing it for most but I also missed some footage too by doing that so I actually had to go back.

Spife

Smash Master
I tried doing that...actually I wound up doing it for most but I also missed some footage too by doing that so I actually had to go back.
really? The only bad thing that happened when I watched in 2x speed was normal looked really slow. On the other hand I've scanned matches by dragging the...thing on the time line of the video forward looking for dramatic changes in percents >__>

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yeah I mean, it worked but I guess we all have the methods that work best for us lol. Either way I still had loads of fun making this.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Agreed. Actually I mean...I learned tons on how to be a gay player by watching them over and over and over and over and over again xD not to mention I play Haley a lot anyway, **** rubs off.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
LOL yea...the only reason I even bothered putting that clip in, I found it hilarious anyway and it just so happened the song slowed down. But yea, maybe it's a bit much xD

soap

Smash Hero
no it works fine.

its just that he was just regrabbing, then he ****ed up and didn't even finish

i was like, wtf did i just watch there

soap

Smash Hero
everyone messes up, not on u about that.

but when u pick a clip and slow it down, that builds up anticipation...

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I saw some creative stuff but eh sheik combo vids are so hard ti make well but this was enjoyable. The light sheild f air you did with marth was pretty cute too. You get a 4/5 :)

Kira-

Smash Champion
dam that was tight

i like your use of upsmash and nair off the ledge. all your off the ledge stuff was really cool

also i think i let people tech too much.. like at 3:02 i probably would've let the falcon tech and re-tech chased with dash attack. yours is more guaranteed. also i follow up with ftilt too often while you go to uptilts or dairs or upairs so that was good to see.

i'd also want to see how kirbykaze fights marth.. or how everyone fights marth actually, i feel like my combos on marth got worse (but it doesnt matter cause we still **** him anyway)

anyway i've only seen the sheik half so far but i liked it a lot, good stuff!

edit - also there's a clip of you fighting a fox on FD... you do run forward, crouch ftilt. that was awesome lol im gonna steal your stuff later

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
uptilt is ****in amazing.

Crismas most of those vids are friendly videos yeah? (other than Scar)

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
oh yeah tink

indeed, if you watch his tourney matches he doesnt do as quite as much with upsmash, dair. But he still plays like a large fairy.

i have a question for you guys (mainly for KK cuz i think he was the one that said it)

if you uptilt marth after dthrow, what do you fllow up with it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
oh yeah tink

indeed, if you watch his tourney matches he doesnt do as quite as much with upsmash, dair. But he still plays like a large fairy.

i have a question for you guys (mainly for KK cuz i think he was the one that said it)

if you uptilt marth after dthrow, what do you fllow up with it.
Well I'm not KK =( but I personally use bair then chase with either dtilt/dash attack/shieldgrab.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
use dash attack/shield grab AFTER utilt?

dash attac can hit (they cant jump out?)

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
It depends on what they do.

I use dash attack if they move as far back as the can and try to land with fair.

The shieldgrab is if they try to do something silly and land with a dair or something.

Most marths will immediately double jump anyway to avoid a follow up attack after the bair.

Top Bottom