• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INET melee tournament: IGT Kissimmee 2-6-10!!!!

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
No time table for events?

kuya, you can google maps the place, click on "search nearby" and type noms. or mcdonalds. or whateva you want.
actually, I'mma do that right now. I need lots of fuel on any day, smash tourney or not.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
going to this for singles and maybe dubs if I get there soon enough (not likely) anyone from near ucf need a ride? make it easier on both of us for gas

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I'm going to guess I made it in the top half.
Garbanzo you shoulda been there! epic reeematch! haha

shoutouts to crom. righteous back and forth matches man. righteous

yea, results please?

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I'd like to see all o' the results. Like to know how much I've improved. Even though capin' crunch makes me look like ****. haha!

jaun, you could make it with your low tiers if only u had practice against them high tiers. Too bad my falco doesn't give you practice against the average player and my fox is bad. haha, but you got marth practice though. and I don't play jiggs at all...

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
oh phanna. Any idea when vids will be up?
*is ready to review and study

Shoutouts:

Frames: jigglypuff killing percent weather is the best

Phana: sliding trunk floors ftw? I didn't get a chance to play you. :( next time next time.

Ace Dude: Sorry I had to take you out twice. Those were some pretty fun matches though.

Danny: too frekin good. I got beat fair and []. I'll be waiting for the next time we face in tourney.

Skratch: Thanks for the marth practice. I always appreciate how you give me advice while playing me in friendlies.

Samus Nick: We need to play more. Come chill with us soon since you live so close. Fun teams matches.

Everyone else: GGs, see you guys next tourney

Downside to this tourney was pot ****. :( hopefully they can fix that. It's better to have a 50 man tourney with 20% pot steal than a 19 man one with 50% for all parties concerned.

skrach8

Smash Lord
@ Capn..... ur def getting better everytime i play you.

Shoutz too all the new players coming up. Pengy(spelling)

Form some crews and practice the more u play the better ull get. The more communication between player the faster ur skills grow. Soon ull be as good as hbox.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
@ Capn..... ur def getting better everytime i play you.

Shoutz too all the new players coming up. Pengy(spelling)

Form some crews and practice the more u play the better ull get. The more communication between player the faster ur skills grow. Soon ull be as good as hbox.
Thanks skratch, and thanks for hypin up the melee scene with noob1. I'm looking forward to it.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
yea, man. can't wait for noob1, closest tourney to be ever held near my house. even closer than my school's tourney

Top Bottom