• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

infinite aerials

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Too hard for me to do right now, but I think this can be used with Snake's dair to deplete your foe's shield.

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
Snake's second jump is too big to properly pressure, I feel. But then again, I'm willing to be proven wrong.

superman969

Smash Journeyman
its gonna take a while for people to be able to do this on command...

and just as long for it to become useful, possibly longer

Makkun

Smash Journeyman
I'd love if you could contribute to the discussion in the thread. :D I really want to find a good use for this technique.

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
I really REALLY want to get in more depth with this. But, schoolwork is pounding on my head right now. I'm going to start some research tomorrow.

Makkun

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I have exams at the end of the week so it's hard for me to put a lot of time into this as well. :/ It would be nice to figure out if his Nair is actually ISJRable... it looks like it should be but the timing is so hard.

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
I found an easy way to do two Nair's...

Short hop and press both jump and A at the peak of the short hop. Wait a second and, do it again. I've been doing some calculations on this and it seems that the second Nair can be performed exactly one second after the first Nair is done.

I'm going to see the average times with all the other aerials later.

Matux

Smash Apprentice
With snakes back airial its called. "The Wall of Manliness" by vegeta214

lol too good

Cecilanius

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, by the time you are done with the second nair, you are at the ground. :( But, I think it can be infinite if you have many platforms and a good amount of elevation.

Top Bottom