• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Infinte Penguin Stomp

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
stages with walls banned from tournies ;)

I've heard in brawl theres a ton of infinites against walls now, like a bunch of characters with just jabbings

Fox just turning his shine on and off, etc

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
you should try that with a human trying to smashDI out of it.

... but ya, it will likely be banned from tournaments as random noobs can spamA for an infinite.

Banned via Administration
you should try that with a human trying to smashDI out of it.

... but ya, it will likely be banned from tournaments as random noobs can spamA for an infinite.
you can't smash di throws. jesus people are new.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
So, you just back them up into a corner then grab and throw down continuously, is that right?

That's cool, I suppose.

CO18

Smash Hero
LMAO... freakin awesome.
Oh well I would've rathered wall stages been legal for tourneys in brawl but I guess thats not gonna happen with all these infinites..

CO18

Smash Hero
Stages with walls are so banned for singles. Doubles??? Maybe.

But ya there are tons of wall infintes.
Yeah thats true, in double it might not be banned. Unless of course, your team is so dumb and you guys both get trapped in this...

I.T.P

Smash Ace
Yeah thats true, in double it might not be banned. Unless of course, your team is so dumb and you guys both get trapped in this...

OMG, that would be the funniest doubles match ever, two characters getting infinitely comboed on diffrent walled platforms at the same time :laugh:

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
I like/hate when this sort of thing happens in regular games.
Hate for obvious reasons. Like because watching it is just kinda funny. TRAPPED

trevbang

Smash Cadet
I wonder. I think it would be cool and slightly possible if every character had an infinite wall combo. We just have to find the right move. Sakurai could have planned this because it is pretty difficult to prevent. Then it will give no one an advantage because it still takes skill to back someone into a corner. That is my hope at least because in all honestly I'm not a big extra rules fan. I think that if you want to play a game you should play it the way it was made. But around here it seems like that is just me.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
A human player isn't going to sit there and let them get CGed. They are going to mash buttons, DI, tech, whatever it takes.

Stages with walls like that are most defintely not going to be in tournaments. People can survive way too long on those stages by simply teching off the walls.

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
i wonder if DDD can do some kind of dropzone as well, the down-throw seems to angle the oponent pretty good when thrown of the ledge.

anyone know if its possible?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
....it works on human players.

/broken

Zenjamin

Smash Lord
i wonder if DDD can do some kind of dropzone as well, the down-throw seems to angle the oponent pretty good when thrown of the ledge.

anyone know if its possible?
yep, i can confirm, you can Chain-grab into a drop zoned Fair or Nair. (did on Ike)

I can also confirm that there is not way to get out of the chaingrab if you are up against a wall.

Top Bottom