• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inhale + Dedede getting hit causes that Fallthrough glitch.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Mmm, tasty find. Sudai and I'll definitely try and work on this and get it recorded... B)

Idk how super-useful this will be though in teams... Some characters *coughMKcough* will probably still be able to get back to the stage. But characters like Wolf I could see being screwed even if he noticed the drop-through immediately... More testing though I say.

Sudai

Stuff here
Regardless of if it guarantees a KO or not, it guarantees a few seconds of 2v1, and that's where the real beat down ensues. > : )

Also, Raven, it's impossible to test every single occurrence that will happen in a game, but I wholly agree in this instance. There are -so- many glitches in this game that could have been avoided if they just spent a week playing this game non-stop.. :/

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Man! I dont think you can replicate this in Training mode. Im gonna have to test it online or in group brawl.

Sudai

Stuff here
Since we (possibly) have the timing down, just do it in normal brawl with 3 controllers. 1 D3, 2 anything else.

Step 1: Position the characters so that all 3 characters are within jabbing range and D3 is in the middle with the character behind D3 facing D3.
Step 2: Press the B button on D3's controller
Step 3: Jab, at the appropriate time, with the character that's not being inhaled.

It's assumed that the timing is when the character being inhaled is in the flippy "oh noes, youz gotz meh!" animation, right?

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
I have a theory if anyone wants to hear it. When Dedede uses his inhale the other character has to be able to go through other things so he can be in the same space as dedede. I think when dedede's inhale is interrupted if the victim touches the floor due to being hit then he will contine to be able to go through things so he goes through the entire stage. The way it works the character goes through anything not just dedede. Since dedede doesn't complete the action also they don't go back to normal immediately.

KO M

Smash Apprentice
Ok well this just happend recently , i couldnt record it ... stupid wii

I was in a wifi match with a Player called Darknid... it was Delfino plaza and it was the part with the warp pipe on a roof. Anyway I didnt use the inhale, I hit him with a Waddle Dee and he fell through. This has to be looked into. D3 could be very OP if we figure out this tech. Why should it be banned anyway?
Snake has his dam Snake dash, MK is just OP .... so lets look into this... The wifi match was not teams.
It was a single/

KO M

Smash Apprentice
o_o I can play D3 very well ... Oh suck xD You meant inhale lol

No I was not, i hit him with a waddle dee a plain old waddle dee.

I think D3 can do this with any of his B Moves, Im going to try to do this again.. hopefully Ill be able to record it.

KO M

Smash Apprentice
Possibly... well so far Nothing o_o

I am going to try something else.

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
I may be paranoid but i think the inhale glitch, and your glitch are totally different. There are some times when you just fall through for no reason. I've heard of lucas PK thundering through yoshi's island. I've also heard of people grabbing others when you go through a stage switch on castle siege and the grabbed goes through the floor.

Of course that's just me being paranoid. Maybe the stage fallthrough glitch can happen randomly with any move. I think that only inhale can be forced though.

KO M

Smash Apprentice
I may be paranoid but i think the inhale glitch, and your glitch are totally different. There are some times when you just fall through for no reason. I've heard of lucas PK thundering through yoshi's island. I've also heard of people grabbing others when you go through a stage switch on castle siege and the grabbed goes through the floor.

Of course that's just me being paranoid. Maybe the stage fallthrough glitch can happen randomly with any move. I think that only inhale can be forced though.

Lol no u r wrong

]Confirmed, any of DDDS b moves do this, the attack mus hit on a perfect 40 degree angle

Mythic02

Smash Journeyman
Do you have any proof? Like a video or anything. Or are you just randomly posting to get your post count up?

Top Bottom