• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia III - May 6th - Memphis, TN (Live Results Online! See Post #1 for details)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
BoomStick said:
mario's capabilities- didn't get to play you, but i heard about ur controller..and it's always good being welcomed by a guy in a shirt and tie......riding on the back of a car.
Thanks. I went to school pimped out that day to celebrate INN3. Riding on the back of the car was fun until Lance sped up and I almost fell.

livinglegend said:
Runaway 7 owns all!_!
Thank you.

I saw Isai there. I even played him in Smash64. Man I got it served to me. He was laughing the whole time while beating me.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
ThunderCleaves said:
I heard he (isai) played in the doubles matches under the name "prescott dandelion"...
prescott dandelion was in my pool. ****, mine really was the hardest!

Nite

Smash Champion
Alright, time for shout outs. Finally.

Zane- By far the best and most fun tournament that I have ever been to. I hardly ever get to play you in singles, but it was fun playing you guys in doubles. Good s**t!

RAM- Your Luigi was such a bad a$$, I loved it. You are a real down to earth guy and it was fun playing and just chillin with you. Always good to get caught on the interstate with cool people who play smash. I am picking up another character for certain match ups. (Secret to OOSers.) I will have to play you again whenever that may be.

Boomstick- Awesome. I don't think I ever got to play your Young Link, but your C Falcon was fun to play, and your Samus on teams was pretty sweet. Didn't expect that one coming. You are a really cool guy and I hope I get to play you again someday.

Mankosuki- You rock for coming all the way down to Memphis to play us and come to this tournament. You are the best Samus that I have ever played and it was much needed because I will probably have to fight one sooner or later. Good stuff. It was a lot of fun playing and hanging out with you at Lance's house for those two days that you guys stayed. Crew battles were fun, but you guys try to keep me out of it by losing so many stock as possible before I got into it. Lol. It was too fun and you should come to INN IV.

Asian Dave- You are awesome. Good to see that I inspired you to play falco. That is always good to have somebody say that they love your character. I hope that all of the training that I gave you kicked in. Keep working on that Roy too though, it was pretty sick for such a short play time. Look forward to playing you again, and the early morning smashing got a little insane. (Especially that Kirby vs. Falco match. Lol.)

Rook- Keep working on your sheik and you will get there one day, you seemed pretty new, but you were cool as hell. Thanks for all of those compliments, they really help as confidence boosters and I probably wouldn't have place as high if I didn't have a lot of people cheering me on. Good s**t man.

Steve from FL- First of all, I don't know how you say that you suck. It kinda made me wonder how you thought of me when you said that you sucked and then you beat me once. Lol. That was some funny s**t. You seemed pretty cool and you had some crazy tech skill for not even owning a GameCube. That was insane man.

Drumma Boi- I almost forgot you man. So many Panhandle Manhandlers to shout out. You are a awesome guy and I enjoyed have those Falco dittos with you. I also enjoyed playing your Peach. I get to play Falco vs. Peach enough from Lance that I am used to it by now. Great s**t as well and hopefully you will come down to INN IV.

MookieRah- It felt so good not to get my a$$ beat bu you all of the time at this one. I knew that we were going to have to be in pools again, but that is just how it always works out. You never cease to amaze me with all of your characters. You are one of the coolest smashers that I have met, and you guys better be at those Bi-Weeklies.

Thief- Didn't get to play you at all, but I have heard good things. Maybe next time I will try to arrange something so that we can have a couple of matches together. Be at the next one.

Will A- Sorry to see that you were not playing your best, but it's all good. You are a cool guy and I have enjoyed playing you and Mookie whenever you guys come to see the Runaway7.

Moogle- I didnt' get to play you at this one, but I saw you over there ****** people at smash 64, so I knew that you were having a good time. What a meanie. You need to come down to the bi-weeklies and play us more because you have a nice C Falcon.

JCpwn- You did great as always and you get cooler everytime that we meet. It is always cool going to tournaments and giving you that long awaited $3 money match. It doesn't get any better. You and Scrib did awesome in double and I give you mad props for that one. I don't even know if I should ask if you are going to be at the BW's. (Dumb question)

Scribner Aka Prescott Dandelion- Sweet s**t man. You did very well in doubles with JC and I didn't see how you placed, but you did awesome no matter how that turned out. Look forward to playing you again sometime. I think that I have only played you once. EVER. We have to fix that.

John who comes with the Tupeloopas- You are so funny. You don't enter, so I can't say anything about you smash skills. Maybe I will be able to someday.

Exarch- Oh ****. That tournament match against you was so awesome. I can't even explain it. It had to have been one of the best matches that I have ever played. You did very good at this tournament, so keep it up. It was dumb of me when you told me that you had just beaten Jiano's marth, and then what do I do......play you with marth. Ooh, that was a big mistake. Good f**king matches man. That was the best counter pick stage for Falco as well. Seemed like you knew the game very well and you really showed it in all of your matches. Very awesome job man. I know I will be seeing you again someday.

Derf- Good stuff playing you at like 4 in the morning when you guys showed up. I was always up for it because I don't sleep very often. You had very good tech skill as well and spacing and mind games. You did very well playing me then, so props to you. Crazy Luigi and a very fast Fox and C Falcon. You are awesome man. We will see each other again as well.

LivingLegend- You are a very cool guy, but I didn't get to play you very much. I will have to do that someday. Sorry that you didn't get to beat my brother's a$$ at the Madden money match that you guys were supposed to have. I am pretty sure that you would have made some quick money right there. Thanks for those Runaway7 compliments. Florida is so awesome!

Mike G- You took second in both Singles and Doubles. That was some bad a$$ s**t. I still never played you in singles, but playing you and Bluchu on teams was so fun. Those were some very instense matches and I look forward to playing you again. Getting stuck on the interstate had to have been one of the coolest moments of that day. I mean, not a lot of people can say that they played smash with Mike G on the interstate. I can!!

Bluchu- You and Mike did great on teams. Fun playing you guys and I hope to play you guys again. That's an insane Ness, so keep that up. It was funny how many ness's were there. It was a great time.

Darkrain- Congrats on getting first in Singles. Your C Falcon is the most insane thing that I have ever seen. I still don't understand how you can be so **** fast and are so good at stringing together those CRAZY combos. Nice a$$ s**t man. You did great. I want to play you whenever I see you again.

Dmac- You have improved so much since the last time that I played you. Those friendlies at the beginning of the tournament weren't too friendly on my part. Lol. You are awesome and that Ganon is sick. Keep that crazy s**t up and I'll play you next time.

Jesi- Good to see you again and it was awesome playing you and Z on teams. I never played you in singles like I intended to, but it is OK. We can get that in sometime. That Stitchface plush that you made for Mike G was so awesome. You did a great job and I know that when you figure out how to make a Falco plush you will make sure to make Nitemare, the coolest smasher one with a red jacket. :)

Z- I played you in doubles and that was very fun. Didn't get to play you much at all though, but I saw you whooping some a$$. You have a great sheik and you did very good. Look forward to playing you in the future the next time that we meet.

DYC- I like your strategy of waiting forever until you force me to pick my character. I should have known not to pick Falco first because of his horrible match-ups. Jiggly puff had to have been one of the meanest counterpicks. You did a great job and sorry if I was kind of a bad sportsman. You were supposed to die when I kneed you though. Haha (No Johns.)

Phatgamer- I saw you doing very well in teams and in singles, so keep that up. Didn't get to play you at all, but it will happen eventually.

Chamberlin- I wasn't the fastest Fox there, but I'll believe you when you say it. Keep working on it and it always feels good to be someone's hero. Come on, I know that there is a Smash Haven 2 in the making. You better have more.

Yohn Yaul, LvL 9, TTT- Didn't play you guys much, but you guys are always real cool. It was crazy how we met at an MLG (not you TTT) and then we have met at a couple of other tournaments afterwards completely on accident.

I'm still not done. I will finish it up in a second.

SmashProJJFF

Smash Journeyman
ThunderCleaves said:
I don't know...maybe you are bored???? Maybe your parents didn't hug you as a child....maybe you just think it's bad as hell to lie and sh*t...i'm just gonna say that I won't believe that Captain "Japaneseman" Jack was there until I recieve documented photographic evidence....

JERK
Fine. You've pushed me as far as I can go. You want photographical evidence??? THEN CHECK OUT THIS CREPE:

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Haha! I am glad you people noticed my new banner. I was just putting it up and letting my crew notice. If you want it heres the thing to put in your sig. Just add the first "[":

IMG]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b258/CO_Brad/ac7d44ae.jpg[/IMG]

Ihavespaceballs-that samus player is my bro(other one not the SLink). He doesn't get to play much but he tries every chance he gets. Speaking of which he's home and can play so I am going to.

derf

Smash Ace
smash on the highway was too good!!!

if it helps people remeber me, i entered as fred

shoutouts

mikey g--sexiest peach ever. thanks for driving 2/3 of the way to atlanta on no sleep, we wouldnt have made it without you. im sorry that it made you too tired to play in singles at laser

bluchu--good hanging out with you and mike for 4000 hours in the car. ill agree with you, you invented making ness sexy

double jump--i cant believe some of the funny **** that comes out of your mouth. thanks a ton for the gas, without it this trip wouldnt have been possible

exarch for fc6 south team?

toopeloopas--mad good all of you. mookie is too cool and that m2 is crazy. jc--youre one of the better players ive played against period. rl- sorry if i was frustrated after mk2, youre ness is really smart and you space so well its scary

kansas--you guys pretty much *****. i played dyc and phatgamer and got a handshake from darkrain for some random reason. youre all really nice and cool to talk to. phatgamer, dont feel obligated, but if you wouldnt mind giving me some sheik v falcon tips over aim (Kano2020), i could certainly use them.

north florida-- i finally got to meet some of you guys (in arkansas no less). i dont know many of your names other than mankosuki and drummerboy but you guys were all really nice and the smash out of your car made that roadblock a whole lot less painful

runaway 7--you guys are so cool. lance--that housing was a life-saver and your peach is really good too. you pretty much destroyed my fox that first match in pools. nitemare aka sexy *** falco-- you combo like nuts and half the room went crazy when you reflectored that stitch. fizz (and nite)--thanks for playing me at 5am. i really enjoyed those matches even if i was falling asleep. link player--wow you really took me by surprise. i was like "stop comboing me" the entire match

jiano--thanks for all the frienlies. youre too good with too many characters.

lvl9 and partner--you guys were mad cool and made a pretty scary team. omg i got hit by so many ****** rockets

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
livinglegend said:
nice stuff mario...man all of u guys where great!!!
Yeah. You guys were too cool too. I really enjoyed talking with you and exarch while the cash battle movies were going. Really cool guys. Hope to see you guys again.

@derf: Yeah. I am the Link player you mentioned. Our matches in the losers bracket were too good. I wasnt expecting to do that good against your fox, because it seems to always be in the right place at the right time. Too good man.

All of us Run7 members should adopt the new banner. I love my banner, but for right now, we should represent as a team. I know I just got your finished Nite, but we should all do it. For now anyway!!!

RAM

Smash Lord
that's an awesome sig Brad especially since that's all the colors run7 uses. good stuff, also We'll try our best to be at INN4, it's too good to miss and beside's it will probably be even bigger next time. good stuff, good stuff

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Zane I use our movie maker on here to get me whatever pictures I want and(as Yang pointed out) they are all the colors of our characters. Makes for a great banner. And they are all Running away so it works on two levels.

If you need a picture just tell me and Ill get it...if I dont get side tracked.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
it's so crazy, but i'm officially reserving a place for the [Pm] crew at lance's house for next year, i hope you guys are goin to smash aid too, this was by far the best smash experience i've had so far, way to represent what the community is all about, not enough good can be said about last weekend, let alone the killer time i'm sure we all had..

oh, and nite, i have something new for you, hope to see u at smash aid ^.^

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
McCloud said:
Zero is the Ness, known as CCCP on the boards.

I thought Nite was syndicate, not Run7..

Oh well, grats to him. :p
Yeah. Zero is the Ness. And Nite was always part of our crew. But when we had 9 people, we didnt want to change the name Runaway 7 to Runaway 9. 7 just sounded better. But now there are only 7 of us that have been going to tournaments.

Man its weird not seeing my Link banner. Might have to work something out so I can have both, or make a new one or something. CO_Brad's banner is the pimpness though.

@Boomstick: Thats too cool that you guys would want to hang with us all again at Lance's. I agree with ya. Enough good things cant be said about this weekend. I am going to try and get the footage of all of us on the highway up soon for everyone to see again. Crazy stuff!!!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Ok time to get some shoutouts up

Wow. INN was a blast, the 14 hour drive or so was worth it.
Yes there are alligators in Florida. Don’t other places have gators too?

Runaway seven is the coolest crew ever. You guys are great. Wish I had been there for a longer time… but I think I did friendly with most of you who I didn’t get to play in the tourney.

Nitemare: Hot dang dude. That is one nice falco. Thanks for playing marth against me first round lol. That second match was too close… you know what though? I really didn’t want to pull a stitchface vs Aurafox on Sunday when we were camping each other out. You owned my sheeit. Third match was too fun. I found my counterpick vs Falco. Good stuff.

Fizz: very interesting marth. You had a different style of play than I am used too. Good ish in pools… but even more importantly chillin with you and S link and other people in the runaway7 during cash battles was great.

SmashterLink: woo that link is **** fine. I haven’t played a good link in ages… so I was a little nervous on how I would do… Derf said you gave him some major trouble in the brackets. Gotta respect you mang, “Link is my favorite video game character… so I’m going to play him” too awesome. Cash Battle convoes were great.

Lance: thanks so much for housing. We got some nice peach dittoes in… that helped me vs mikeg later that night. You guys are all too awesome. Thanks for everything.

Z: wow man. I didn’t expect you to be soooo good. You had a really good tourney. Gratz on placings, and way to take it to me in pools.

Chamberlin: I really enjoyed playing against you and had lots of fun in our matches. They say Mute is a peach stage though—Fore! XD really good matches, can’t wait to play you again.

Jiano: Wow, I swore you had me on yoshi’s story. Your marth is too nasty. I hope I didn’t deflate you too much, cause you seemed pretty frustrated after our match. I was pumped though, so kudos to you on being so good.

Darkrain: **** that cloud. I figured FD was a bad choice… I didn’t know at the time why I picked it… and I’m still unsure about it, but I had fun anyways. Good friendlies too.

Rest of the KS crew: No love for me vs mikeg? I see how it is. XD

Mookie: some nice *** friendlies at Lance’s. Good to see you as always.

I had a really good time at this… but it’s doubtful I’ll be making that drive again anytime soon. Unless Mookie’s INN4 shirts are too 1337. You didn’t get derf’s or bluchu’s sizes btw Mookie.

Derf: Best Luigi in the SE./US?

Mikeg: *Shakes fist at disappearing starship* I get you next time!!!!

Bluchu: zomg ness **** wtf @ t3h ness comboooooooooes.

Double Jump: You my friend are hilarious.

I slept for 16 hours straight yesterday. Smiley face

RAM

Smash Lord
Dammit Boomstick I wanted to say We'll reserve a spot at Lance's humble abode but ya beat me too it ^_^ but yeah Smashter Link yall were definitely my fav guys to smash with (beside's my kick *** crew and friends the Manhandlers) but yall are defenitely cool guys and I just can't wait another year for Innsomnia so I have to find a way to go into a coma for a few months and everything will be good HEHEHE ALLLLLRIGHT!

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
And Nite was always part of our crew. But when we had 9 people, we didnt want to change the name Runaway 7 to Runaway 9. 7 just sounded better. But now there are only 7 of us that have been going to tournaments.
I know of the reasoning behind the Run7, but I remembered Nite and the other guy being part of Syndicate is all...

and for the life of me I can't think of the other other guy that was part of the crew.

oh wellz.

Mr. Miracle

Smash Rookie
thanks for the videos :) ... i didnt get to see the finals cause i had to leave early for work, but yeah that darkrains cap. is way fast and mike's peach is just evil(specially in video 2).

also thanks to everyone for my first tournament! i sucked it up(not making it past the pools) but i had a lots o fun! :)

ill need to practice my luigi a bit before my next tourney though.

hey spaceballs, you need to come to ft smith some during the summer so i can pwnzorfy you :)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Panhandlers-Thanks for all the kind words about our crew. You guys are awesome too and hopefully we can get back together some day and play again. We need to have more crew battles(maybe this time I'll stay awake instead of passing out right as I got back).

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
@Miracle: Took me forever to figure out who you were, Mason (I hope). Anyway, doubt I'll be able to make it there until next semester, but if I do, good luck on that pwnzorfication. Knocked you out of pools pretty handily from what I remember. But if you play Steve the whole summer, you're very likely to surprise me next time, that guy is too good. Oh, and IM me sometime so we can keep in touch. I'll even send you the password to Nintendo's E3 press site if you ask nicely, heh.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Sry for posting all late guys. I was busy playing with my new turnip! <3

INN4 was to noice! from the crazy smashfest on the highway to the crazy finals with me and darkrain! good job to all that helped making it the sheezy!!

PrinceZane: THIS TOURNEY WAS THE SHIZZNIZZ!!!! LOL I hope that's what u wanted me to say. haha see you at INN4 <3

Lance: much thx for letting me stay at ur crib for that night and good **** in those peach dittos. Tell ur mom thx too cause i forgot :(

Jmac(Janice): thx for fixing up my baby fro all those times. Hopefully ur friend can braid it for me if still have it when I come back for inn4. Goood **** in smash!! LOL my students always do well ^_~. You're too kool....too bad you're not 18 yet lol :x

Moogle: We didnt get to play this time -.-

JC: lol Leave me alone in teams!!! >_<

Scrib: I wanted pepperoni on my pizza!!! ***, too late now ^_~

Mookie: wtf @ less mewtwo usage O_o lol w/e u still too good :)

DYC: good stuff in teams bro and hmmmm, maybe I can live in KS for a lil while :)

Phatgamer: OMG its PHATGAMER! I know I said this to u like 30 times already but i'll say it again; you da man! ^^

Darkrain: DAMMMN!! good **** in the singles man! I'd cheer for you in the finals but I was too busy. those matches were the best I had ina long time(even tho I got rocked xD)lol you need to make my peach as crazy and fast as ur CF :)

Jesi: JEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSI OMG LIVE ACTION TURNIP THROWING FTW!!! I was gonna bring it to work but I dont wanna get fired for throwing it at my boss hahaha!! thanks sooo much and it sucks we didnt get to play this time. but I watched...and u was beasting!!! I love you Jesi, but not as much as I love Darkrain <3 <3 <3

Dmac: yoooooo nice to meet u again bro! crazy azz ganon too X_X! you better come to the next inn :)

Z: Great shiek mangz! I was serious, I really thought u were gonna take me out in the losers too lol

Sonny: u had the best part in cash battle 2 :) u need an award for that perfomance :)

Livinglegend: yo! I seen Alaska on the way back home! LOL

Bluchu: I thought u was gonna suck cause u quit! WTF you hacker!! >_> lol your ness is still Mike G's peach in a little boy's body xD

derf: nice luigi man! and dont worry about the driving. you guys needed the rest for the trip back to FL the next day :)

Kyo: good to see u again bro! its time for yall to come to ATL now lol

Iori: Kyo was right about you. you are really good and ur only gonna get better! I'm gonna keep my eye on you :)

exarch: good stuff in singles yo! and what can I say, KS luvs me :) exarch for FC souf team!!!

SmashterLink: wow your link is too fast its like CF in a tunic :)

RAM: good luigi yo!!! I can't wait to play u at inn4 cause I have a feeling ur gonna be crazy good then!! O_O

um, i know I forgot a few heads so im sry, I need to get back to playing with my turnip :)

Edit: haha 11 smileys and 1 frownie = ***** lol

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
WiiVIL_Peach18 said:
SmashterLink: wow your link is too fast its like CF in a tunic :)
WTF!!!! A shoutout from mike. CF in a tunic. I have just been inspired to draw a picture. HAHAHA

And is anyone else having trouble downloading the vids? I usually dont have trouble with yousendit, but everytime I click "download now" it just takes me to the same page again. Dont know whats up. Does anyone have these on the DC++ hub?

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Wow, all you guys are giving such kind words to me and the Runaway7 alike. I love all you guys. Btw, you won't have to wait a year for INN4, i think i heard it was going to be (don't quote me) August-ish. I will still live here in Memphis then so i'm pretty sure i'll be housing awesome people again. Thanks again guys for giving my crew all these props, it makes us all feel all warm and fuzzy inside <3

Mike G. complimented my peach... :cry:

You know what though? INN4 is gonna be better!

*going to change banner*

@ihavespaceballs- please give me the press password!!!!!!!!!! I don't know exactly what it's for but i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!! My school blocks photobucket so when i'm here i can't see half the banners people have....

RAM

Smash Lord
Mario'sCapeabilities said:
Panhandlers-Thanks for all the kind words about our crew. You guys are awesome too and hopefully we can get back together some day and play again. We need to have more crew battles(maybe this time I'll stay awake instead of passing out right as I got back).
yeah That make s two of us LOL but I went to sleep because I thought only two from runaway 7 and two from us were doing it by their lonesome so I figure might as well get some sleep I'm sorry I missed it as well :( also Ichigo you're only 17!? **** you're tall dude lol also I was digging the sound ninja Forehead protector. also I hope you guys will be at Smash aid because I think we'll be going and I really hope everyone can make it it was cool meeting all you cats and kittens and I"m still feeling goosebumps from a tourny that ended days ago :chuckle: and lately all I want to do is Smash and become a better player so I can finally have that defining moment at a tournament. one day lil Ram one day

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
SSBR IS THE ****

Pit and Meta both have multi jumps.

Pit Meta and ZS Samus are my new mains.

and omg @ SSB Character Limit breaks (wtf Final Fantasy)

Link Triforce Limit is godly.

edit - Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake?!

edit again - **** Lance, posted RIGHT before me.

p.s. What if you're playing in a tourney with 3 stock...

edit again - happy lance? :p

Top Bottom