• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
*pries his eyes off Yang's sig* Man, she's so hot...

Anyway, oober good stuff tonight guys.

I'll post results (when I get them from Thief) and shouts later.

I just would like to say that whoever the controller thief is, I pretty much give you 2 options:

1.) Announce that you have them and it was a misunderstanding (or whatever the case may be)

or 2.) Hope I, or quite a few of the other people at the INN, don't find out who you/you guys are. WTF is up with stealing 4-5 controllers. That's whack.

I apologize to all who left missing property :(

...Goodnite.

Oh, P.s. WWJD? ... split a 5 pound bag of candy and beat LvL9 in a wrestling scuffle. ^_^

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I just would like to say that whoever the controller thief is, I pretty much give you 2 options:

1.) Announce that you have them and it was a misunderstanding (or whatever the case may be)

or 2.) Hope I, or quite a few of the other people at the INN, don't find out who you/you guys are. WTF is up with stealing 4-5 controllers. That's whack.
Well spoken my friend. I always keep my controller with me, but the INN shouldnt be a place where controllers dissappear. The thief better watch out, it could be like when the villagers all stormed the castle for Frankenstein. HAHAHA

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
IHSB was actually doing well for someone who has been out for awhile. Me and him were playing teams(friendlies) and were doing great. Sadly we had to meet in the tournament and I beat him out. First match was legit. The second...I gayed it up really bad to avoid getting ***** by his sick Corneria defense. Sorry Jack. Also, everyone needs to watch out for the Windmill of Fury. He was doing it in teams and it was actually working, wtf.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Oh, P.s. WWJD? ... split a 5 pound bag of candy and beat LvL9 in a wrestling scuffle. ^_^
you didnt beat Lvl9 in a scuffle. YOu beat that pumpkin headed guy. More like owned him!! ouch. I think he is still sore from that battle too.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
man, i still have a crazy crick in my neck... i can barely look up/down/left/right.

sucks :(

P.s. If anyone got pics of Jesus let me know. I didnt get a chance to meet him :(
I got some pics of him. He gave me the classic "arms spread" pose. Classic Jesus. If you hear me now...I love ya man!!!!

@Lance: YAY BUDDY!!! I miss ya man. I havent played ya in smash since Smash Troopers II. You're like a shiny pokemon now.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yang and I are going. (or should be. My parents just need not to change their mind XD)

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
hey guys apart from sitting here being bummed from my controller or lack there of. im sitting in the editing room of my school and the finals will be up in a little while.

chad much thanks goes to you because you got so much video no one had time to steal my camera XD.

Handorin

Smash Hero
:O

If they're goin I'm goin.

Well, depending on who's driving. >_>
I was driving supposedly <_<

Unless Yang wants to drive you, then I could take someone else, or I could take you and Yang drives, but you might not trust me since you havnt seen me drive.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Bout to head out, but hopefully tonight when I get in I'll have time to update some of the other posts.

If anyone hears from The If, tell him to post/pm/email me results so we can stick them on the other thread. :):)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Holy crapzorz (schedule in general)

3PM- be at school
round 6- eat
830- warmups
945- perform
1045- awards
1230- arrive at school

We perform late >_<

Handorin

Smash Hero
ROFL

Well, today I go to get my liscence. (Which I got.) On my permit they made the mistake of saying I dont need glasses. I take the vision test this time, fail, but I forgot my glasses.
I drove alllllllllllll the way home, got them, went back, and passed the test. When I got my liscence, it kept all the old permit information. So I can drive without my glasses.

I hate the DMV, but love it at the same time.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
My chances at going to START are slowly slimming, fellas... :ohwell: Fickle parents, fickle parents.

Good news is that if I end up NOT going, a person who does go can take my spot with the housing situation. Bad news is, well, I wouldn't be able to go. I'll keep you guys posted so maybe another run7 member can go with the free housing. :)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Thief - open the prog, go to the results area, should be listed. Copy/paste ftw.

Lance - WB Mangs!

...Updated 1st post with new cash raised. Wootz!

The Master of Nin-Jig-Su said:
Actually, not a quote. Just an attention grabber.

My new work schedule starts Nov. 11. I will be working 10 - 6:30 with Fri/Sat off. Possible that we might be moving Biweeklies to Fri if it is better for attendance.

Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom