• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
Wow Chamberlin, that is a lot of people. Maybe I will see a lot of new faces on the scene tonight. We already got Azure coming, so it should be fun meeting everybody.

Also, read my post. I'm coming b*tch!

Nite

Smash Champion
Whoa, what happened? That's some weak sauce. Well, hopefully either you will get some good news and get a ride. If not, then I will see you next time.

*edit* KOkingpin was here at my house not too long ago, and he is still looking for a doubles partner. Do we have any takers?

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
My bro is going out and says he probably be too tired later. Yeah that just popped up outta nowhere. I'm still trying to get in touch with a friend and see if he wants to go. If so then I'll ride with him. If not then I'll just have to come another time.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Brad- We haven't *officially* met but happy b-day dude. ^_^
I hope you can find a ride so you can come. If I was driving I'd come get you but I lack a car...and license. If you do get to come seek me out for friendlies.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well I tried my hardest to go to this, but my dad still thinks it is a bad idea because I wouldnt have as much time to recooperate for school.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Ill partner with KO! Ill draw their attention with my noob skill and he can take them out. Nah, I wouldnt want to partner with me so I wont do that to you. Maybe when I get better.

Nite

Smash Champion
Haha, are you coming Viewtiful Jon? I heard Chamberlin say something about a car of people coming from Beebe? If so, that is cool.

KO said he wanted to team with somebody from the Run7 if they could.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Soooo boooored. Must SMASH! *goes outside and starts fire punching random people as Sephiroth's theme plays* Mwuahahahahahaha *Tries to green missile but misfires into the abyss* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "PLAYER ONE DEFEATED."

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Depending on money I might team with KO but that depends on money. So if you find another partner feel free to team.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Muahah, I just blasted best101! Being a mod is badass. Sorry guys, can't show, too much work :-(. Soon though, soon i'll be FREE!!!!!

Handorin

Smash Hero
So, I was playing McC yesturday, and we both noticed we somehow got really good from not playing. (No joke.) Even my falco got good. o.O
And McC seemed to have 'discovered' tailwhipping with Ness. It hurts.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Hando - you shoudl read Mookie's guide. He actually covers the fact that the less you practice the better you get (less not being quit for 4 years and suddenly become "ken" but you know...)

It's actually worked/working for me.

P.s. This biweekly kicked major ***. 8 teams, 28 singles, crew battle!, aaaaaaaaand, we were done by like 7:00 with only 3 setups.

Way to go guys, wootz!

Oh, this also raises the INN V fund to $885. According to trend, this will mean the next biweekly puts us at/over $1,000! Hella-sweet.

Man, so much news...

The voting for the other panelist is officially over (close that thread Mookalicious) with Lance taking the win.

So panelists are: Chamber/Zane for AR, Nite/Lance for TN, Chad/Mookie for MS, Thief/Moogle for AL. I'll be sending you guys messages soon about the first meeting and how things will work.

Ummmm.... that's enough for now. Sleepytime!

Oh...again... results obviously when i wake up >_<

Sandbox

Smash Cadet
Great Bi indeed! I had a blast.... Well minus the part where i got the **** kicked out of me in the tourny, but it happens.

Happy Birthday Brad!!!!!! Run7 for president! lol

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
dangz burgers. looks like it was fun. wish i wasn't busy, but that won't be for much longer!

I have closed the voting thread, and Lance is now the final panelist. I talked with the mods about having a forum just for the panelist, but they are really edgy about that at the moment. The best bet is to simply to get someone to create a forum somewhere else and have all the panelist become members and discuss things there.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im an officer in another game I play. Im sure if I asked an admin of our forums if they could create a section, they wouldnt mind.

Want me to ask?

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
dangz burgers. looks like it was fun. wish i wasn't busy, but that won't be for much longer!

I have closed the voting thread, and Lance is now the final panelist. I talked with the mods about having a forum just for the panelist, but they are really edgy about that at the moment. The best bet is to simply to get someone to create a forum somewhere else and have all the panelist become members and discuss things there.
That's a good idea. I'm a mod at that ssbbrawl.com so maybe I can see if Sniph will give us a password protected room at that site, it'd be easier than creating a whole new forum.

-edit-

I PMed Sniph, he'll probably reply by the end of the day and I'll let you guys know.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
your right, i wasn't thinking earlier, its cool. I'd prefer it like that honestly.

if you guys' connections at respective forums don't work, let me know i can try to find something as well.

Oh.... And I found a controller left at the biweekly. Let me know if you're missing one.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey guys i had lots of fun at my first Bi-weekly since INN 1

Nite- Man you are the man
Lance- I didnt get to play you.... yet.... hopefully next time. GJ both of you coming back winning teams
Smashter Link- You've improved so much since we last faced off.
Fizz- wth man you should have been there.
Co_Brad (not CobraD)- Amazing Mario you had some good matches.
Zane- Dude Ur Jiggs is hawt;) we forgot about the Bowser Ditto we must have it next time.
IHSB- Awesome Samus.... makes me not want to play her anymore. haha ima take up Zelda instead haha.
BMWfalco- Had fun with the Friendlies DK/Zelda FTW
Lvl9- Hawt Luigi straight spanking me with the Taunt ko.
Chad- I wanna play play ur Pika with my Zelda. GJ on second. We was all routing for ya.
Kyo/Iori- GJ on second in Teams. and 1st in singles. haha i suppose every State needs its Evil Villains haha jk.
If I forgot someone Else please spank me for not mentioning you in shout outs next time you see me. I will return to Inn maybe with a Crew Woot!

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Count me inn for the next biweekly. I WONT be leaving early (that was some B.S.) and I really want to do some friendlys with a bunch of you guys. Next time, Next time.

P.S. Sorry Brad I couldnt give you my full attention in our battle. All I could think about was that as soon as the match was over I had to leave. And that made me sad.

Edit: We will be bring a setup next time. We had planned on bringing one this time but forgot. Oops, A.D.D.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Man I hate that I missed out on all the fun, and the awesome CAKE! I'm gonna make the next Bi even if I have to walk. lol

Brad- don't u go to my school? ITT? I have BCN on my memory card. I might have played u once without noticing since I was so focused on trying to beat Lance and Sandbox.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Azure - Yeah I got to ITT. I am guessing you are Mel. I just don't play too often there because I am sleepy and don't want to give a bad show.

Jon - Its cool. Next time search me out for friendlies.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
That's cool. Well if you ever feel like it, maybe we can get in a few friendlies before/after class or during breaks.

And yeah, Mel is my alternate persona. Outside of school I'm known to everyone as the AZUREPHOENIX! dun dun dun. MWUHUHAHAHAHA *cough*

superdeeber028

Smash Cadet
wow. it seems like everyone had fun at this biweekly. it just sux that i couldn't be there. stupid school functions. oh well... maybe i'll be able to make it to the next one. i might be bringing some guys from my dorm. maybe next time guys....
oh yeah, NINTENDO SWEETS FTW!!! (HB Brad..)

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
That's cool. Well if you ever feel like it, maybe we can get in a few friendlies before/after class or during breaks.
No problem. Just if you don't mind let me warm up a bit on a lvl1 computer.

Deeber-Thanks. Check your prices daily.

Nite

Smash Champion
Had a good time getting killed. Me and LVL 9 didnt do so bad in doubles though. Ill be back for the nest bi weekly.
That's good to hear man. I should be there. I am ok with taking third, but I won't settle for it. Maybe I'll play you in some friendlies next time if time permits it. You and LVL 9 didn't do bad in doubles though, I watched some of you guy's matches.

It was good to meet everybody. A lot of new people showed up this time. It sucked that you had to leave Viewtiful Jon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom