• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
So I'm 10th in line standing in front of Gamestop this morning from 5:30 till 7:00.

They open the store. By now there 20+ people in line. The guys working there should know what we want.

The first guy gets his Wii. Everyone else is uber anxious. "How many do you guys have?" A guy asks.

(incoherent mumble) Sounded like 20

"Sweet" I think to myself. Next guy walks up and leaves with 2.

"They're selling him two?" I think to myself. All the while the dude keeps walking into the back and coming out with a strange look on his face.

Next person buys his Wii and leaves looking like ^_^. "How many are left? A guy asks again."

"We're out. That was the last one."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

@#$%&* "You should have told us that in the first place. We're all standing out in the freezing cold and you wait that long to say that you only had 4 in all?"

The guy was so obviously lying. That was just all they were going to sell. They must have already set some aside.

@#$&*%+- Gamestop.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Azure dude i feel your pain cause i had to stand out side best buy for 3 hours is the **** cold to get a computer and the people decided to tell us that they didnt have like an hour later but it was all good when we went to walmart and got two computers for about 500 a piece. Go Goverment Refunds

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
its funny because ive actually seen Nite do some of that stuf with fox w\o AR.
oh and i was at work and guess what i found. We can call Brads house from the air anytime
:laugh:
OH NOES!! Thats fresh. What it is, they call me to ask what needs to be bombed and when, so next time you guys face me in a tournament remember that.:grin:

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Um... The Question of the Day

WHERE THE HEii IS THE BLOODLINE?

oh yeah, if you havent seen the new james bond, do yourself a favor and watch the most bad a$$ bond movie, Daniel Craig is hardcore.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Falcon should stop trying so hard to get with Peach. Its really embarrasing for all men to see him like this.

Nite

Smash Champion
To answer your question Iori.

1. Nite
2. Chad
3. Myztek

1. Nite & Myztek (Team Expressionless....lol)
2. Chamberlin & SaberGuy (Team America)
3. LvL 9 and Sarge (Team Down Smash)

Not that many people showed up, but it was a lot of fun.

P.S. Lmao at my rep. "Nite is a name known to all"

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I will most likely be at the next bi-weekly(or weekly) and possibly with Irene, but I am not 100%. Either way I need to play Smash for a while. Twlight Princess grabbed my attention and has caused me to do nothing else. Only time I sleep is when SLink is playing.

*Oh yeah. Irene is my Wii. HAHA. Bet some thought I was bringing a girl. HAH.

BMWfalco

Smash Apprentice
I will most likely be at the next bi-weekly(or weekly) and possibly with Irene, but I am not 100%. Either way I need to play Smash for a while. Twlight Princess grabbed my attention and has caused me to do nothing else. Only time I sleep is when SLink is playing.

*Oh yeah. Irene is my Wii. HAHA. Bet some thought I was bringing a girl. HAH.
haha you bring a girl. LOL!ROFL!

Ambix

Smash Ace
Star fox command character model......somone is going to get a buttsecksing for this. I SWEAR IT!!!one!11!1!!eleven!!!

I hope Kyo and ichigo show up for the next biweekly ;_;

EDIT: OFAK first post~

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
The Legend of The Gimp Button.
Ichigo: Kyo , what's that button on your controller?
Kyo: Oh, it's just the G button.
Ichigo: The G button?
Kyo: Yeah , when I'm fighting and in a tough spot I press it from time to time.
Ichigo: Well, let's see if it works then. Let's do a CF / Kirby match.
Kyo: Ok, but beware of the G Button.
(They Fight.) Kyo Win's 4 stock(Pressing the heck out of the G Button.)
Ichigo: Dude, WTH?
Kyo: What?lol...
Ichigo: Dude, just look at that button it looks gimp.
Kyo: Dude, its not gimp, it is gimp.

@Remember, everyone has a G Button. But beware, When you press it only 3 things can happen.
1.You gimp them
2.You get gimped
3.Everyone gets gimped.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Oh man i cant believe i missed the woopen i was gonna do to myztek man the next time i see you money match or are you to scared dude ill settle as low as 2 dollars you to leve nine and chad and nite and zane and mike g and dark rain and ken and sponge bob and the guy who invented shriky dink

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
CHBR- Since Nite's a bum, he leeches wifi from his neighbor's house. The WiFi USB thing is called the Nintendo USB Wi Fi Adapter. Pretty sure it works with dialup, but ya may wanna consult Nintendo on that before buying anythin.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I've received notification of some consistent neg reps from someone in this thread. I don't like it to say the least. Don't neg rep unless their posts warrants a neg rep. I can and will crack down on this ****.

Other than that, sorry I was gone for a bit Thanksgivingzorz. I'm gonna see about making this coming bi-weekly!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Oh myztek my friends told me that the only reason you wanted to fight me was because cow beat mookie is that true because to me that is no reason to fight me dude i fight for respect and revenge. if i beat nite want that same feeling again i love myztek

Nite

Smash Champion
Yes, I do leech Wifi from my neighbor's house. Since the Wii is so strong, their Wifi actually matters. I can pick up the signal and it can stay there. It's just too good.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Hey i have like no idea what the credits to the song is can anyone of you guys look at this vid and tell me the name of the song after the intro this is the best vid i have seen of gannon dose any one know any other

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4184330651381744169
The video shows the name of the song "Come to Daddy" Aphex Twins?
Isint that stealing, Nite?
MYZ- Whats that game that you guys were playing and where can i get it. The one with al those guys fighting. Ryu VS Mario :) (Luigi would have won. no one can stand up to the missfire.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom