• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
No way Zane. Thats awesome that you got the go ahead on the Pizza Inn housing. That is way too fresh.

Man the list is growing and growing. Zane, are you looking for a new INN V banner? If so let me know and me and brad can see what we can come up with. ^____~

RAM

Smash Lord
lol I'm messing with you zane! and when did I become a Black person?!!?!?!? Hey Nite Rook may also attend. so there's two defenites and a possible. also my Birthday is in March XP 22 is a boring age

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
What's wrong with being black RAM? You get to purposly get into trouble and have the girls all over you because your a bad boy. Shoot i wish I was black....

Also, how is the housing going to work zane? Is everyone going to have to bring blankets ,sleeping bags, and pillows? and I know not everyone can fit in INN so will there be a list? Just asking questiions here.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
For now mark me down as coming with X2X, because unless something extremely effed up happens, I'm not missing this one like the last time >.> You can also mark down DaNami as a possible person, because he too will be going unless again something extremely effed up happens. (i.e. our parents get pissed for us skipping a day of school even though this is senior year >.<)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I got Shizwiz lookn at this, if he comes I already have housing for him and anyone with him claimed. >_>
Otherwise Im still open

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Well i talked to Scrappy and he said that he'll have to check his work schedule and see about getting off on those days so hopefully he'll come. I also talked to another friend of mine by the name of Farsoul and he has to get off on those days aswell so hopefully both wil come.

@Zane - i dont know if you read one of my earlier posts but i said that i sold my gamecube but that i can bring my Wii and i figured i'd ask if bring Wii's would be alright.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
@Zane - I mentioned it in my first post, but put me down for a full setup and a powerstrip. Also, since Hand's listed with a camera (so implied to be a cameraman), feel free to mention that I'll have my tri-wing screwdriver and probably some spare parts in my bag there, so I can be official controller-repairman for anyone who needs it during the tourney.
I need my Kyo controller to be fixed, the L-button sticks in place most of the time.

@Handorin, it seems to me that I have to see myself because Iori might team up with me.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Updated pre-reg again, yay!

Kyo - The INN can hold as many people as we need. There won't be a problem with it, unless we have like 250 people show up. In which we could still probably make it work, we'd just need to be a bit more military about it :)

Go Go Smash Mobile!!!

T4rn1sh - Wii's are fine :)

Kish^2 - It really depends on how many people sign up for singles. I want no less than $1,000 to go to the singles winner, which should be easily done. Based on how many we have right now pre-reg for singles and the fundraiser, we would need $810 from the fund raiser to make just over $1,000 for singles, which means $670 would go to doubles. Pretty much, the more singles entries we get, the more we can put to doubles :)

Oh, and for everyone's sake, the fund raising isn't going to just the winner, it's being treated as an "entry fee" that way it can be part of the % cut instead of all going to 1 person. Share the love, etc :)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
@Kyo - Next time we get to hang out, I'll have my screwdriver on me and take a look at it.

Also, I know I'm a bit late, but hell yes to Zane's combo of INN avatar and sig.

Dukerislayer

Smash Apprentice
@Kyo - Next time we get to hang out, I'll have my screwdriver on me and take a look at it.

Also, I know I'm a bit late, but hell yes to Zane's combo of INN avatar and sig.

i can bring his controller to school

@zane do you know how much a room costs cuz my GF wants to come and NEED a room hopely ill have energy for the tourney

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
First of all- I see that Onett is now a banned stage, but is Rainbow Cruise a neutral stage, I know we had this conversation, but now im confused, I thought it was, then I thought it wasn't?

Also, put lvl9 on the pre reg list cause he is def. coming. Just talked to him, we are teaming together.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
MLGPRO.com said:
6. Stages banned for Singles Only: Great Bay and Mushroom Kingdom 2

7. Stages banned for Doubles Only: Fountain of Dreams and Mute City
8. Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach's Castle, and Kongo Jungle, Onett.
I thought i'd post this here too. Sorry chad =( it looks like not only is brinstar not banned but MK2 is...and i know you like to go there on occassion, at least in doubles.

lol, onett is forever gone!!!!!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yeah, I made my list based on previous inns, mlg, and a few other tournies.

Mostly MLG, with the exception of MK2 :)

Duke - I'll check on the room fee and let you know. I doubt I could get a discount for just 1 room though.

Updated lvl9 :)

-Chad-

Slackerator
I thought i'd post this here too. Sorry chad =( it looks like not only is brinstar not banned but MK2 is...and i know you like to go there on occassion, at least in doubles.

lol, onett is forever gone!!!!!
I'll learn to live with brinstar and without MK2 :( And I'm very sore from Onett after the 7 cars that hit me during that doubles match (whomg 7, that's not fair you used your crew to drive into me during the match)

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Also, put lvl9 on the pre reg list cause he is def. coming. Just talked to him, we are teaming together.
YAY! I knew he couldn't remain insane for too long! He needs to get his *** to the training biweekly, too! I bet there could be teams practice/training *nod*

Handorin

Smash Hero
Come on people! We need more than set ups if we are going to have this many people!! gogogogogo

View: I already called housing for Shiz >_>

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I dont want to house him, I want to get him a ride if he needs one. Im trying to save the guy some money by not making him fly. Jesus, what is with this "dibs on him staying with me" thing.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I'm gonna look into coming to this tournament, I'm gonna look up some plane tickets.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Jeez Shiz, where do you hail from?
Southwest Florida. He said in another thread his cousin (or someone) had a site where you can buy plane tickets for $100 round trip to anywhere in the US. Itd be worth it since it would be about the same in gas money + 1287293847 more hours to drive.

3GOD

Smash Ace
I don't want to spam up this room with an argument about stages, but I thought I saw you state in one post that Rainbow Cruise would not be in the random stages. Also, I think that people often use DK64 for random on doubles.

One other thing, I think that Handorin only has 5 housing spots left since he committed to giving me housing.

Top Bottom