• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

RAM

Smash Lord
I've figured as much Mr Nite, cuz 7 ppl is a bit much but So far it will be for certain

RAM - the low tier Legend himself. JK

Drumma - The Lucky Charmz Mascot.

Boomstick - that's captain Boomstick for those who don't know.

Mankosuki - Crazy Super Samus Man.

and here's the maybe's list.

Rice - Best NFL Smasher ( depends if we can pick him up before we make our way to good ol TENN

and our Mobile Chums

Mr P and Ragnarock

I'll keep in touch if anything Changes. and we'll see what will happen.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yes it is. And I'll be honest, I almost canceled the tourney for it. I thought about it for about 3 days

Someone supposed to pick up tickets for me, if so I'm biting the bullet and flying to San Antonio for it :)

Either way, INN is proceeding, b/c it's just that **** cool. Can't wait!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I've figured as much Mr Nite, cuz 7 ppl is a bit much but So far it will be for certain

RAM - the low tier Legend himself. JK

Drumma - The Lucky Charmz Mascot.

Boomstick - that's captain Boomstick for those who don't know.

Mankosuki - Crazy Super Samus Man.

and here's the maybe's list.

Rice - Best NFL Smasher ( depends if we can pick him up before we make our way to good ol TENN

and our Mobile Chums

Mr P and Ragnarock

I'll keep in touch if anything Changes. and we'll see what will happen.
Except I'd be on the maybe list, not the definites.

I'm also the best NFL smasher, not Rice. ;)

Nite

Smash Champion
Aw, Chris. We'll miss ya. I was hoping that you and Cort could make it, but.............BOO

I can house my NFL boys.

RAM, Drumma, Boomstick, Manko, and Rice. With 2 full size beds and a twin for you guys. Couch for me, lol. I won't be able to house 7 people though.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Aw, Chris. We'll miss ya. I was hoping that you and Cort could make it, but.............BOO

I can house my NFL boys.

RAM, Drumma, Boomstick, Manko, and Rice. With 2 full size beds and a twin for you guys. Couch for me, lol. I won't be able to house 7 people though.
If I do make it out there, I've got an inflateable mattress so I'm all set. So does RAM actually, but his is too massive (takes up my entire kitchen) so we're banning that one. :p

Nite

Smash Champion
Yay, Phat. Glad to see you guys can make it back. (This means I get another bearhug. Score.) I know how you feel though. I don't want Joe Bushman first round again. :(

Panhandler Manhandlers- Make sure to bring blankets and pillows and stuff. I don't have enough for all of you.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
I've always wanted to try to make one of these.

I think I'll come to this.
Just need to verify transportation.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
If you end up making it, holy crap that's awesome... This is turning out to be one hell of a tournament!

Nite

Smash Champion
KDJ- Good stuff man. I don't think I'm gonna make it to Cataclysm, so we can do our MM here. I still want my description though. lol

Handorin

Smash Hero
KC is confirmed. At least, I think so. >_>

Also, I'd like it very much if I didn't have Mike G. first round again. :O
Last I heard, MikeG retired and wont be attending INN. (or any tounaments around him as well)

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
He was rumored of being retired once before but he later came back. Hopefully it'll be the same this time.

Handorin

Smash Hero
My bowser isnt too terrible either. I got 2 stock off of Myz's falco with it. Im sure there are better Bowsers out there though.

Top Bottom