• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

TAK$

Smash Ace
i'm taking everyone to FD, all the time, no matter what.

also chozen what day would we be leaving, the day before(thursday)? or the day before that (wendsday)? or should i come over to your place like wendsday and stay the night?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
wait what?...

It's ussually the other way around, with MK2 being banned in singles but counter-pickable in teams.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea i know that mk2 is in lol i just dont like it cause luigi beats peach there pretty hardcore lol

also Ram is holding a B-day tournament and it will also be a warm up for smashers unite 2. Ram's bday tournament will be saturday march 10th

heres the link guys check it out and maybe you could use it as a warm up for this motha of a tourney. ;)

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97521

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I would like to come to that but its too short of notice with lots of other stuff going on. I shall have a gift for RAM at INN5 for my inability to be there.

Drephen

Smash Master
you guys have a schedule on what is happening on what days? Kinda would like it to end sunday realtively early.

EDIT: its starts on fri? I suggest doing fun things, crews/low tier on fri then. Most of us are gonna need fri for travel time. Then have teams/singles all on sat.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Aww. :( Mmk Bees...

Drephen, and everyone - Don't forget. This is a Fri/Sat tourney, not Sat/Sun. I hate that I can't change it, but that's the way it is due to other events at the hotel.. The schedule is still kind of up the the air. All I know for 100% is that no matter what, everything will be done by 10:00am Sunday.

Lately, my closest idea for a rough schedule is: Doubles pools and bracket first. Break for fun stuff, probably crews and low tier. Then singles pools. 50/50 shot on that, depending on time honestly. If we do get singles pools, that'll probably end day 1. Day 2, we'll have a bit of warm up, finish up singles pools. Break for another fun thing or 2, then do singles brackets. Depending on time, more fun stuff, then the "award ceremony". I'd like for everything to be done at the stroke of midnight Saturday night/Sun morning. From there, we leave the hotel, people that want to head home - safe travels, everyone else can head to the housing location, or to the Pizza Inn for the official after party. By 10:00am we have to be out of pizza inn because thats when they're basically ready to start opening for business (and I have to make sure the place is clean by then - both nights we're there). Anyone that is staying in town longer than 10am sunday, we'll converse in the parking lot to see whos leaving when and what plans are for the remainder of the stay.

For those who have been to an INN tourney before - it'll be similar to the past: No schedule, we just do it, and it works. :) We stay laid back and let the good times roll, but bust *** when we need to.

Viper, again, and everyone else - there's not a question as to if housing is available b/c the inn can hold 150-200 people. It's just a matter of where you're crashing :p

If you can't make it by 2:00 friday afternoon, PLEASE tell me. This will greatly help in the scheduling of events as far as what starts when and in what order. So far I have 0 information, so I'm assuming everyone is making it on time. If you told me, I forgot, talk to me again. I'm making a list right now so I'll know. PM me, email me, or call my cell (and if you call my cell, leave a message so if I miss it, I'll return the call back and not be like "wtf is this?" haha).

RAM

Smash Lord
there might be slight Delays from The Manhandlers but I'll keep you updated should'nt be a problem since we still plan on making it on thursday Night. but on a side note I like that attempt of a schedule you have there Zane Old buddy.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
ok so my team partner might b VB! or handorin. if the case with viper doesnt work out ill team with u handorin, if u don't have a partner

Handorin

Smash Hero
If KeepSpeedn doesnt team with viper, then I will team with him.
If I dont team with KeepSpeedn, I will team with Gerbil.

Alpha- Psh, if we are space animals, where are our shields to block us from all the missles? =P

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
I'm pushing for (personally) teams and junk first and singles the second day because I won't be there the first day. No ride and all that jazz because I have prior commitments and I don't get out at the same time as anyone who could give me a ride.

Just my thoughts.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'm pushing for (personally) teams and junk first and singles the second day because I won't be there the first day. No ride and all that jazz because I have prior commitments and I don't get out at the same time as anyone who could give me a ride.

Just my thoughts.
I believe we go to the same school, therefore getting out the same time.

Top Bottom