• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane to the Membrane: Share your Mindgames

Chaco

Never Logs In
As the title says share your mindgames.

I'll post my most notable one to start with, as it is an easy one to pull off and almost always works:

Rising Fair over the enemy, to behind them-------> Fmash

This almost always works and kills really easily.

My other is what I like to call the SHEN, Short Hop Egg to Nair

You jump a tiny bit throw an egg and use momentum forward into Nair, both the egg and nair should hit.

Kress

Smash Rookie
Spot Dodge-Spot Dodge-Spot Dodge-Dtilt. They think the can read me, but they can not :p

Jab- DashAttack- Jab-Dash Attack- Pivot Grab. Once again, they think they can read me, but they can not

SHBair- SHretreatingBair- SHretreatingBair- SHBair. Anyways, It doenst works with proyectils spammers.

Egg Lay- Taunt. Always works :D

Depster

Smash Champion
hm... my mindgames are crap, but if I have a good distance I toss long eggs then as soon as they start to dash in I throw a really short one which they will either shield or take to the face, which lets me grab them

I do back air stuff.

um... I sometimes switch from ECE to egg tossing twice from off the stage and rising fair > bair or nair.

I throw an egg when they are falling and they air dodge it so I uair them, or if they don't air dodge the hitstun lets me get in a free uair.

I do multiple pivot grabs so that nothing gets past if I'm suspecting something

I forget

YoshiIslander77z

Smash Apprentice
on the edge let go DJ down b, like 3-6 times then ece then i come up with bair or dair.

ai just stand ther in middlt of field then i start walking away and use egg roll towards him

bigman40

Smash Master
Alright, I think this is my best one since it always works (and that I only use it like once every few fights).

At high %s, Dash at them, but turn away (just the normal turning animation). Repeat depending on how many times you do it (mine varies from 2-3), then run back to them and Usmash for teh K.O. :D

bigman40

Smash Master
Yep, and the good thing about it is that you can jump to a Bair, or Pivot grab out of it. OR....If you want to get flashy (I haven't tried this yet), DPC a Fsmash doing that.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hmm....I must try this tomorrow....

Expect a replay with it. lol

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
These only work in person, but they're great,

-Playing a DeDeDe/Falco player and repeatedly saying "I can chain you, you can't chain me!" It totally works.

-Making a point that you have tap jump on and then surprising them by doing the Egg Toss jumps anyway.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Try this:

When they are standing near the edge, or perhaps just hopped up, jump towards them and initiate an Fair. They will be scared be that and try to roll towards you to escape, but because of Yoshi's aerial mobility you can just pull the Fair back to where they rolled.

D

Deleted member

Best mindgame: Backwards crawl while next to ledge. Too good.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Use egg lay only for like 30 seconds, getting incased in an egg 10+ times in a row will make anyone mad.

Airborne

Smash Lord
i found one that works well against an edge guarder. Instead of DIing down from the ledge when you're hanging on and doing a rising uair, you can instead do a rising egg lay if the uair won't reach someone standing on the ledge. you'll snap on right after because the DJ will lose all momentum do to the egg lay. odn't do it immediately though, or you'll probly die. XD i might try to see if this can lead into some kind of edgeguard.

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's something I forgot to post, my insane RAEL stuff.

Top Bottom