• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 1: Houston, TX RESULTS

MT_

Smash Ace
A suggestion:

No need to type out the entire "Insane Triumph 1:" in the title of each match. Usually you don't even need the title of the tournament, but if you insist then a simple IT will suffice. For Grand/Winners/Losers finals you can just type out GF/WF/LF. When you type out all the words you can't see who is playing in the video without clicking it, nor can you see the match number, which are what are truly important when people are browsing through the videos. You can type it all out in the description which is sufficient (and you did, which is good).

AustinRC

Smash Lord
All I care about is Houston getting *****. Finally someone shut them up. By Houston I mean Sybawave! Good **** everyone else though.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Grand Finals was heartbreaking =( but anyway.. Darkrain is slowly learning the ICs matchup after all these years of losing to Chu and now Wobbles, haha. Good **** Darkrain.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
lol Broly I havent played in forever. A guy who hasent played for six months can beat me right now... I dont think I'm any challenge for teh mightay Brawly! Also good luck I'm not in Texas anymore unless your feeling confident enough to go to national tournaments that is. ;D Both of us Fail just beat FLT in a marth ditto and you can say your a better marth than both of us hahaha. Mad love though I heard you learnt some things good **** mad props man. <3

Broly

Smash Lord
im planning on going to a national tourny, just need the timing. Idk if FLT is playing so i might be best marth =D

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Broly, you now have a set up.

More to come, but I'm going on a mission trip for a week, so anything not uploaded by tomorrow night/sunday morning won't be up for a week. I'll work on getting a bunch done tomorrow if I don't go into work.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
I'll do both. Now that I have the system down, it doesn't take nearly as long. The deciding factor is how long youtube decides it should take to upload my videos.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Diling- I didn't want to say anything because I'm not impatient normally but before you leave can you get my match vs Darkrain up? I'm really itching to watch it and I've been waiting for a while lol and i don't want to wait for another week haha

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
OH HELL NAW nobody shut houston up cuz mouf wasn't there. broly i have a tasty succulent donkey kong waitin for you next tournament. congrats on 3rd though

dilling

Smash Apprentice
I think something happened when I recorded grand finals or maybe loser's finals, because I can't find winner's finals and loser's finals is very broken up (I have one part of the first match in one video, another part in another video, and part of another match in another video). I'll keep looking, but I can't guarantee that those will be posted. Sorry :(:(:(

AustinRC

Smash Lord
im planning on going to a national tourny, just need the timing. Idk if FLT is playing so i might be best marth =D
FLT is always tha best.... Regardless once you think your better he'll enter a tournament and prove you wrong, **** he did it to me. bwahahahaha.

MT_

Smash Ace
Doubles Loser's Finals I think only had one match out of 4 recorded (which I think was match 4). I think you only started recording after we had already played 3 matches, if I remember correctly.

defsithe

Smash Ace
i saw them, thx. put either me and DOH or cloud vs jake 13 next
this
hah just dont upload the 3rd match. ;P i failed so hard that match.
this
FLT is always tha best.... Regardless once you think your better he'll enter a tournament and prove you wrong, **** he did it to me. bwahahahaha.
this

i remember HOST bracket first round, took him last stock first match. second match he 4 stocked me T_T

Top Bottom