• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Insomniac" NYC's first Brawl+ crew!!! ~OFFICIAL crew thread~

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
get at my beast azz, took 5 min to make, special edition signature shon.

"LUCKY I AINT THERE" LOL

edit - oh DAAAAYUMS. cant see my name, gotta spend another 5 min editing
edit edit - na im 2 lazy
LMAO what a terrible sig. I'll be making official ones sometimes soon if you don't mind... :ohwell:

So I wanna mm everyone in this crew... 8D
Is someone letting the Apex win get to his head?

Keep in mind you won with an overlooked Fox lol utilt x5. Can you do the same with the current Fox? We shall see :laugh:

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
get at my beast azz, took 5 min to make, special edition signature shon.

"LUCKY I AINT THERE" LOL

edit - oh DAAAAYUMS. cant see my name, gotta spend another 5 min editing
edit edit - na im 2 lazy
You guys still on that? lol

Why don't you guys make it your slogan for missed tourneys or something :dizzy:.

j/k.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Is someone letting the Apex win get to his head?

Keep in mind you won with an overlooked Fox lol utilt x5. Can you do the same with the current Fox? We shall see :laugh:
<3 nah that's my way of wanting to be competitive. I wanna play you guys really badly. Talking shiz is just fun :D

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
<3 nah that's my way of wanting to be competitive. I wanna play you guys really badly. Talking shiz is just fun :D
Alright cool np.

I wish I knew someone with a huge house so we could have a huge Brawl+ smashfest *cough cough* Alex.

I wonder if he would have a Smashing Fish anytime soon..I mean it is summer... :)I'll try to ask him..

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I MUST learn the ways of Blackanese Art.

Same here, man. You have no idea how badly we want to play other Brawl+ aficionados. (actually, you probably do :urg:).

Last I remember, Alex hated Brawl+, so I don't think he'll be the one to "unite" us with a smashfest...

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Welllll when I get to rutgers in the fall I can maybe host crap...but that's far from you guys :(

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Nah, I'd actually be willing to travel within the tri-state for tournaments now.

I'm also currently saving up for bigger tournaments throughout the region that may pop up in the near future.

I'll be hitting up S.N.E.S./GameUnicon in August if the Brawl+ hype over there is big enough.

wow this looks insane ^_^
^_^

Glick

Smash Lord
OH YOU GUYS HAVE AWESOME SIGS BUT I DONT.

I SEE HOW IT IS.

I'm having a smashfest at my place sometime soon.

monday?

You guys free?

GuruKid

Smash Ace
So you're finding interest in Brawl+, Knightmare?

sup dudes i wanna try out for this shiz maybe >.>. I play squirtle, falcon, rob, puff, pika XD
Serious face.

...Nah. :bee: You should definitely come to today's fest. Haven't played you in forever.

OH YOU GUYS HAVE AWESOME SIGS BUT I DONT.

I SEE HOW IT IS.
Do what Black did; make a bootleg one.

And I'll let you know later today if I'm free to make Monday.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Sooo upset I can't make these fests for silly reasons. Let me know if they get moved somewhere else please.

In the meanwhile, gl to this crew.

Cia

das kwl
i'll subscribe.

i want to play you guys again soon. my cousin plays B+ so i found myself playing him. My fox was looking ridiculous :chuckle:

GuruKid

Smash Ace
I think I'm officially picking up G&W, so change him to "tournament character" for me, please. Oh, and make him green por favor.

And add Pit under "for fun".

Also... Smashfest this friday? At the ol' Insomniac HQ?

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
yo silven you guys doing anthing this friday? sorry i couldnt come last time i had no money left to make it into the city.
You have my AIM, you should have just messaged me or something. Quit life. I saw this too late to really respond and you should have let me know why you couldn't come before, I figured you didn't really care so I didn't bother asking you to come to the one we just had.:dizzy:

otg

Smash Master
What up dudes. I told a smasher friend of mine who really doesn't go on smashboards about Brawl+ so he took the time to set it up, and OMG is this **** fun. I can't say that it will replace Melee as my favorite, but it's certainly very fast paced and seems like this is what Brawl should've been as a worthy sequel to melee.

So anyway, I live in new ro which is only like 10/15 minutes from the Bronx, I'd want to play with you guys sometime if I'm not holding a smashfest of my own on a Friday. where do y'all typically play?

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
What up dudes. I told a smasher friend of mine who really doesn't go on smashboards about Brawl+ so he took the time to set it up, and OMG is this **** fun. I can't say that it will replace Melee as my favorite, but it's certainly very fast paced and seems like this is what Brawl should've been as a worthy sequel to melee.

So anyway, I live in new ro which is only like 10/15 minutes from the Bronx, I'd want to play with you guys sometime if I'm not holding a smashfest of my own on a Friday. where do y'all typically play?
The most common hotspot is Silven's place in the East NY part of Brooklyn.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
The most common hotspot is Silven's place in the East NY part of Brooklyn.
Actually it's invite only sorry. Please don't go around telling people stuff like that.

I'll talk to the crew and we'll see what happens. I might PM you later on during the week.

otg

Smash Master
haha ook my bad. I wasn't planning on coming out this week or anything. If you guys annouced a smashfest in the future I would just PM one of you guys. It's cool that you want things ur way so no biggie.

Top Bottom