• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Insomniac" NYC's first Brawl+ crew!!! ~OFFICIAL crew thread~

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
lol'd a lot. i got my hair braided for the first time in years. only thing that changed about me. and i got my nose pierced. thinking about getting a prince albert, but that **** looks like pain.
oh snap, no more thugnificent lol. and LOL I just googled that shiz. Looks like something only those crazy party white people would do.

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
oh snap, no more thugnificent lol. and LOL I just googled that shiz. Looks like something only those crazy party white people would do.
i was thinking about how the hell you'd put that **** in a condom. lol. i was gonna get something different. a girl suggested i get one on top another on the bottom.
lol someone needs to host a smashfest or ill keep talking about my *****.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
i was thinking about how the hell you'd put that **** in a condom. lol. i was gonna get something different. a girl suggested i get one on top another on the bottom.
lol someone needs to host a smashfest or ill keep talking about my *****.
yah i miss every1 D:

so.. does anyone actually play b+ anymore? lol
LOL that game pretty much died :[

ALL BOUT THAT BRAWL MINUS lol

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
I need to magically become more active this summer so yeah a smashfest would be nice

zaf

Smash Lord
=[ =[ =[

you guys have to set something up for me , i mean how can you guys not have a few hours to spare in the summer to play a game we all love =[

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
the crews inactive. i had a crew battle against them (my falcon vs their everything). they could only take 2 stocks off of me :-\ after that they were like "OHMAGOSH THIS GAME IS SO BROKEN/CHEAP WE QUIT SKIP U 2GUD *****"

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
=[ =[ =[

you guys have to set something up for me , i mean how can you guys not have a few hours to spare in the summer to play a game we all love =[
Can't say I love the game anymore guy.

I think my smash career is done lol. No more burning desire to really play anymore.... I guess I can force myself to go to Apex but after that, it's definitely it. I haven't had a single thought of the game until I went to my bookmarks and saw the smashboards bookmark. \

*__*

So yeah... sorry I guess.

I'm only speaking for myself of course. I think Glick and Guru would still play, who knows.. :ohwell:

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Not that i had much of a career, but i dont care about the game anymore. I'll hang out to hang out and if smash is there i'll play, but i'm going to waste money elsewhere.

Glick

Smash Lord
What the fvck?
I forgot about this thread.

I'm not going to apex. not only did I get the ill 103 fever all week but I am also in the process of moving into my own place in the city.

YOU GUYS HAVE TO HIT ME UP AND CHILL AND STUFFS.

i have a big HD flatscreen(i'm going to need those cable things) and couches and **** so we can play mario party and all that.

MARIO PARTY ONLY

Glick

Smash Lord
Also my sister doesn't like you nor does she live with me in mah brand spankin new apartment. So kiss your dreams goodbye

Glick

Smash Lord
so i guess this place isn't active anymore

put this thread in your bookmarks bar thing so you see it every time you go to click facebook/gmail whatever

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
glick says we're all gettin drunk before i go away. dont let me down =[ and just let ur sis come that night bruh

GuruKid

Smash Ace
NOOOOO Skip!

Sad face.

We gonna have to throw you a going-away party/fest full of drunken shenanigans.

Btw Silven you may wanna change the title to just "Insomniac Crew Thread" or some shiznit like that, since I think all of us stopped playing B+ lol. Maybe if peeps take up P:M we can rename it that; I know that's the only version of smash I'll play right now.

Top Bottom