• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inspirational Speeches.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Was there any inspirational speeches that got you through some really tough times? Post them here, whether it was something you read, a movie you watched, or from somebody that cares alot for you.

"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows it's a very mean and nasty place. And I don't care how tough you are. It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let. You me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you can GET hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward! That's how winning is done. Now if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits. And not pointing fingers, saying you ain't what you wanna be because of him or her or ANYBODY. Cowards do that, and that ain't you. YOU'RE BETTER THAN THAT!" - Rocky Balboa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfukT9FMlRY&feature=related

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
not inspirational, but it's a good one to me.

"I think that for me, everyday would be the last day of summer.
Or I'd be left out in the cold, with no place to go.
Because, there are very few people that I can relate to
to every day of my life, forever, that will understand me,
Because I've gone places where very few people ever go.
I mean, I played the ultimate gamble of all; I gambled my life."

Top Bottom