• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Installation - NTSC Wii NTSC Brawl hackless

Yoship

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoship2
3DS FC
1865-3001-1257
I'm not sure which is better to install, full or wifi safe. it's not really informative what wifi safe does (like if it installs some stuff over wifi, or if it allows you to play in wifi).

pershona

Smash Journeyman
Wifi safe is intended is for playing online and is the version with properly working replays.
Full Set has stage striking and stock control.

Yoship

Smash Cadet
NNID
Yoship2
3DS FC
1865-3001-1257
ah, thanks! if I wanted to run both, how would I safely switch? I saw the instructions, but I'm not sure about the system file.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
The version you pick depends on if you want to play online or not; if you do, than you have to pick the Wi-Fi safe version. If you only plan on playing it locally, you can use the Full Set version to get the full game.

So basically, it's up to if you want to play online matches or not. :p

MaxThunder

PM Support
you should just get the full set, then you can use the addons function of the launcher to put on the wifi addon when you wanna play wifi...

Top Bottom