• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intended Brawl Color Glitch

Vesne

Smash Cadet
Really really easy!

What the Glitch does: It allows you to purposely make characters the same color with any amount and any color.
How To:
1: Select the desired character and color you want with one player.
2: Go down to where it Says Player 1.
3: Click it till it that player is not playing or a cpu and is un selected.
4: Let the other player choose the same color but not un-select this time.
5: Switch it to team brawl.
6: While In Team brawl Join the first player back in.
7: Switch it back to regular brawl .
8: Hit start.
9: Select desired stage.
10: Enjoy!

To have more then 2 of the same simply Select color on first player un-select then the same on the others wanted and on the last simply choose the color then switch to Team Brawl. Sorry if this is already known I searched and could find it no where.

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
I've been trying to figure out how to do this. Thanks for that. I was once in a session fighting several level 9's one after the other for no particular reason, and the computer's Ike and my Ike had the exact same color. It was very confusing sometimes.

wangston

Smash Lord
Nice find. In melee you had to mash A and select the same character at the same time to get the same color, it was a pain. Now you can do this really easily and all have the same color. Good stuff, and it's only your first post. Here's a cookie.

j.rob

Smash Apprentice
See.....its noobs like this that make forums a better place.

We welcome you with warm arms my friend.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
Really really easy!

What the Glitch does: It allows you to purposely make characters the same color with any amount and any color.
How To:
1: Select the desired character and color you want with one player.
2: Go down to where it Says Player 1.
3: Click it till it that player is not playing or a cpu and is un selected.
4: Let the other player choose the same color but not un-select this time.
5: Switch it to team brawl.
6: While In Team brawl Join the first player back in.
7: Switch it back to regular brawl .
8: Hit start.
9: Select desired stage.
10: Enjoy!

To have more then 2 of the same simply Select color on first player un-select then the same on the others wanted and on the last simply choose the color then switch to Team Brawl. Sorry if this is already known I searched and could find it no where.

A N00B who doesn't spam and searches? Wow, this is truly amazing, I'll have to friend you for sure.

ANYWAY, this glitch could be done in Melee and in the exact same fashion.

Good find, but really, useless.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Wow, great find man! I wish my first post was as good as this... *looks at my first ever post on here and shivers*

Still, a friend of mine always wants to play the same color Sheik that I use, so this will be helpful to him.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Wow, what a find. This only works for human vs humans, correct? I couldn't get it to work if you're facing a computer (not that you would want to face one anyway).

Roihu

Smash Ace
Wow.
This wasn't known before?
Nice find, I'll probably try it for teh lulz.

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
OK
1: This is directed to "jigglyppuff8" on post #33, He was asking if using this glitch you could make cpu's the same color on Purpose and you can using this glitch.
Uhh... Quotes make directing posts to a specific person a whole lot easier. Jusaying. Also, I just posted that as proof that it could be done with CPUs.

Top Bottom