• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interesting characteristics of ssbb overlooked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enjoi06

Smash Rookie
i wish i was as cool as gimpyfish, i'm so jealous

i'll never be as good at smash or as good looking as he is, nor will i be as well respected and generally well liked T-T

Maben

Smash Journeyman
I can only hope Gimpyfish himself is the one who locks this. He is a great value to the vast community of players who actual want to hear about the game and listen to the opinion of a person who played the game as much as he could and took the time to take notes for us all instead of just blissfully enjoying the game.

I only wish your IP could just be banned from this site. Posts like this just make me want to strangle people. I mean you would never say stuff like that in real life, you just get off by saying it behind the comfort of your computer screen.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Gimpyfish has a gimpydick. LOL and he makes up for it by playing the biggest character in the game.. just like how men get big muscles to make up for their puny *****. HAH but seriously.. gimpyfish has a gimpy-**** LOL
Jealous?

Seriously, you're so obsessed with his private parts, is there something wrong with yours?

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Lolz, wow this has got to be someone gimpy knows thats just being funny, no one is this outright mental on the SWF for no reason. Well I guess he could be a case, who cares, close thread plz =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom