• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Interview Poll: Week 3-4

Pick one dangit.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Because I'm not that cool / important, ahaha.

-Terywj
No way. People even call you the Life force of the PC (I don't care who dubbed it alright?).

How you didn't get that many votes is beyond me.

You'd be my second choice though...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Guys, seriously. Don't even worry about it. If I'm not, neither should you or anyone else.

Regardless, let's stop spamming this thread with unnecessary comments and wait for the results.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'd just like to note that as of right now charmander's riddance from the poll would do nothing to the results. Roacherman is the closest in votes to Pink Reaper with 2, and due to Roacherman being one of the five that would have to shift his vote, he would come up one short in the event that everyone who had to redo their vote decided to vote for him instead.

This is, of course, if the vote stays the same as it currently is for the next day.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I'd just like to note that as of right now charmander's riddance from the poll would do nothing to the results. Roacherman is the closest in votes to Pink Reaper with 2, and due to Roacherman being one of the five that would have to shift his vote, he would come up one short in the event that everyone who had to redo their vote decided to vote for him instead.

This is, of course, if the vote stays the same as it currently is for the next day.
Keep in mind a poll determines the next two, not three, applicants, so at this point it would be Firus and Pink Reaper to be set for interviews 3 and 4.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Keep in mind a poll determines the next two, not three, applicants, so at this point it would be Firus and Pink Reaper to be set for interviews 3 and 4.

-Terywj
I know. That's what I was saying. :\

Top Bottom