• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intimikill 2 - Norman, OK (May 22nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Do you have Journey or Red Hot Chili Peppers DLC? Cause Under the Bridge is a song I can play and sing both and lord knows I love to sing Don't Stop Believing. :D Mostly cause he sounds like a girl and I sound like a girl! :D

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yea, I have a few songs from RHCP, and I think I have Journey....I know I have it on GH3 anyways. xD

RisingKen

Smash Cadet
Lol I can't hate at any of that, especially the spongebob part because I have Lady Gaga on mine, lmao. Hate all you want guys, but those songs are terrifyingly addictive and fun to play.

DLC wise, other than that, I've got some various assorted artists (Tenacious D, Killswitch Engage) and like all the Blink-182 songs they offer.

...On another completely random topic, I'm at a crossroads of life: do I practice for this tourny, or do I play my untouched SSF4 and get used to my delicious, delicious Ibuki D:

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I am double posting. Do I care? No. This needs MUCH more hype. And in hopes of giving it that, I am announcing that I may be bringing along a special guest. One that Oklahoma knows rather well =P

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
??? :o
i'm very curious.
also, you should spam that teaser video around TX threads :D

hype hype hype, i'll be bothering the rest of the southwest again, this tournament has everything you could ever want except more OOSers!! get at me!

RisingKen

Smash Cadet
Hype Hype Hype.

Chris, where you at. I need to beast on you with this delicious, delicious Peach. InrealityIneedsomeonetotrainwithforthetourny ):

Also, if anyone is playing SSF4 on 360, lemme know. I need to work on that sexay ninja Ibuki as well.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
chris, are you going to be too late to register? if so, still come by for friendlies. finals viewing, and afterpartay, and also if so, i need to find a new teammate :(

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys FINAL POSTER!

PLEASE PLEASE print up a couple in color and place them at local colleges, gaming centers, or game stores, anywhere that might bring in players that are out of the loop! DFW area and Tulsa, I'm looking at you! I can't drive my *** all across the southwest putting up posters or I would! Help me out!

EDIT: Feedback on the poster...fishing for compliments, I've never worked on promotional materials before, there is alot of info on that thing and I tried my hardest not to make it cluttered.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
zomg shortcuts.

so far forest can house a couple peeps. still needing more oklahomies to step it up. i'll start asking away/bothering my state now

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
So has anyone printed out a poster? You can print the currently available image on 8.5 x 11 standard sized paper. If you want it bigger, you can choose 11x17 inch glossy, which only cost $1.45 at my local copy shop, if you live in a big metro area you should print a couple out. The bottoms will need to be trimmed once you print, or you can include your own information in the margin. Be sure that the printist checks "fit to page" or it will come out as 8.5 x 11 in the middle of the larger piece of paper.

If anyone is able to do this let me know, where you are at, I would like to know what areas are exposed. I want to hold one of these again if this one works out and I need to know who ISN'T representing so we can let them know!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Is everyone alright? Is this tourney still on? I heard there was a ****load of tornadoes that went through OK today.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
tourny is still green lighted
to my knowledge no smasher was affected by any of the tornados. some businesses and trailer parks off 240 weren't so lucky :(

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
Is everyone alright? Is this tourney still on? I heard there was a ****load of tornadoes that went through OK today.
Those tornadoes were just training tornadoes, whipped up by Crazy Hand so Norman residents will be prepared when the Smashing Cyclone that is Intimikill II tears through their streets!

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I hope everyone is ready for the amount of **** that is going to be had at this tournament. Complete ****!!!!! Get hype and is there a count for how many people will be attending this!?

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
I hope everyone is ready for the amount of **** that is going to be had at this tournament. Complete ****!!!!! Get hype and is there a count for how many people will be attending this!?
theres more **** in this post then in a whitney houston diary!!!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i estimate unfortunately under 9000. but who knows. also, not sure if kosy is going to be timely. i'm not sure yet if he can make teams, but if not, and if you still don't have a teammate, we should wreck. i will know by this weekend.

I hope I can make it to this XD
me tooooo!

Everyone knows that Sheik is a gay character.
word, only stupid poopheads play her. owait :(

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Depending on if my buddy Chamberlin drives to this where we can get back for church, I may bring along my scrubby ganon :x

Solidusspriggan

Smash Journeyman
One Week! Super Excited.
Starting this sunday I'll be hosting smash for Norman/OKCMetro Smashers that want to play or practice, find teamates etc.

Anyone that is interested let me know. Depending on how many people are down, we can do it at my house, if its more than 3 or 4 we should got to the student union!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom