• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Intimikill - Norman, OK (December 5th)

AustinRC

Smash Lord
So I'll most likely be coming to this and will be needing housing as well. I also no longer go by Save the Queen so if you could change that on the first post that be great kthnxbye.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
In case you missed it, I'm BRINGING A WII AND MELEE!!!

There's also a couple of ppl from here that will most likely come, I told some ppl in teh Anime club :3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
scud found a way to broadcast this at ou among like, comp sci majors, clubs, etc.
and found the 100+ people who went to the last campus lanfest.
so we're expecting even more locals, not to mention the ok melee players who haven't committed/seen this yet. should be a pretty good turnout, hope to see more OOSers :D

also, don't forget to post about needing housing, please include a tally of everyone from your car/area that's coming. :D

lastly, WE NEED SETUPS. consoles way more than tvs.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
scud found a way to broadcast this at ou among like, comp sci majors, clubs, etc.
and found the 100+ people who went to the last campus lanfest.
so we're expecting even more locals, not to mention the ok melee players who haven't committed/seen this yet. should be a pretty good turnout, hope to see more OOSers :D

also, don't forget to post about needing housing, please include a tally of everyone from your car/area that's coming. :D

lastly, WE NEED SETUPS. consoles way more than tvs.
I can bring a cube/wii + melee if needed. I know arkansas has like 5 consoles every time we get together.

-Chad-

Slackerator
For the love of god don't make it a stupid pot split if this happens to be decently big.

I'm tired of seeing people go through a huge bracket to make 4th and get nothing.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
aye aye, cap'm.
i actually agree with you, especially since the entry fee is 15 bucks there's plenty to go around if there's really good turnout. probably paying out to 4, 6 if it is decently big.

it's also going to be a more even split. waiting to talk to scud about it, but assuming it pays to 6 it will probably be like 50/25/15/5/2.5/2.5, or something similar...as opposed to 1st getting like 70% at some tournies. some may not be fond of that, but that's how it rolls in OK :X

also, my bad, keroku. fixed.

-Chad-

Slackerator
I would be good with that.

I know at TO5 it was 60/30/10 which was crazy considering how many people entered.

NES got 4th and for all his hard work and **** he made nothing, it doesn't make sense.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
So as hazy mentioned, I'm now the treasurer of a computer science student association. I'll make sure this helps, not hurts, this tournament :). I too like the idea of spreading prizes out to at least 4th. I really like how this is turning out so far! Keep it up!

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
lol, but not harder than the ppl who 1st-4th probably. I'm just saying :3

srsly though, a more widespread pot definitely sounds good to me. even though I'm not gonna get near there wif my nasty *** fox lulz :3

G. Vice

Smash Lord
lol, but not harder than the ppl who 1st-4th probably. I'm just saying :3

srsly though, a more widespread pot definitely sounds good to me. even though I'm not gonna get near there wif my nasty *** fox lulz :3
Maybe not, but still if you play NES, avoid eye contact with him as he will look directly at you while laughing, comboing, and techchasing you everywhere. Didn't you know? Raptors feed off fear just as much as the flesh of their enemy.

Keroku

Smash Apprentice
lulz yeah, I'd easily get dominated :3

I'd love to play him anyway. always good to see how the pros get it done :b

G. Vice

Smash Lord
lulz yeah, I'd easily get dominated :3

I'd love to play him anyway. always good to see how the pros get it done :b
A wise man once told me "Get *****. Get good." so that's what I'm doing. I'm using NES as a personal means for self improvement :D

AustinRC

Smash Lord
So if my teams partner dosent show up for this I'll probably be needing a teams partner anyone?

AustinRC

Smash Lord
8-10 year old boys!!!!!! Oh ****, I have lots of candy in my crown vic. Kids LOVE candy.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
pedo party?

also, venue confirmed as the union and stuffs. still needs moar texas representation :\
also got more oklahomans coming but i'm too lazy to update the first post until later this evening. i mean...i just woke up at 3:15pm o.0

AustinRC

Smash Lord
If I dont team with mah teams partner I'd like to team with someone out of state. Kos-Mos ditched me last time but yeah... >.< <3 idk we'll see Valgar maybe.

Top Bottom