• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing my Samus to Smashboards!

NyroX

Smash Cadet
I was told about this Forum from Xyro, and decided to share my Samus upon other Samus Mains. I live in New York, and for me, it is pretty hard to find a Samus player around where i live, and I'm afraid I'll be the only one. :laugh: It is cool to find many Samus Mains across the country. I hope to get along, and make friends, and maybe rivals. ;)

Here are some videos of Wi-fi friendlies to share with you guys. Enjoy!

**Credit to Torengo SP from YouTube for recording these replays!**

WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ab826ccfs&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNkv2jLZn64&feature=channel

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Sup yo. Welcome. Only watched the first vid, if you want critique, here it is:
You tend to like dair a lot as an approach, this can be punishable if your opponent baits it. The Fox is the one who really needs more critique, he had pretty bad DI and made poor choices to roll into attacks and spikes and let himself vulnerable offstage..

As a tip to you, when you got dsmashed by the Fox, if you mashed on Z you would have either teched the hit or grappled onto the ledge to stop your momentum really quick. :]

Good luck and enjoy your time here, don't be shy to post something lulzy either..

NyroX

Smash Cadet
Thanks man, i appreciate it! Yeah, i kind of been practicing, and the zair tech from a dsmash works alot!

I just wish these things would last longer than 2 minuets. :)

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
Im in New York.. and so is Q Blast I think. Good to have another new york Samus. ITS A RERGULAR ZEBES OVER HERE! Anyway, lets play some wifi sometime.

NyroX

Smash Cadet
Im in New York.. and so is Q Blast I think. Good to have another new york Samus. ITS A RERGULAR ZEBES OVER HERE! Anyway, lets play some wifi sometime.
Awesome! bad part about this, is that my Wi-fi is kind of Limited. I leech :ohwell: But hey, when it happens, i'll add you guys. My Brawl code is on my name.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
oh nice to see you've finally joined the Samus family Nyrox. :D welcome just remember I pwn all xD. Have fun man.

Anima Araria

Smash Rookie
Either that Fox sucks or you're really King Chaos in disguise, is KC's cousin, is KC's trainee or something else. Well you are something else, that's for sure.

Top Bottom