• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Introducing the best Brawl Clan ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Smash Master
hmm, I have an idea, me and my clan will take on your clan and **** you with no mercy, what say you?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
People in clans normally aren't even close to being as good as tourny goers like me and Zodiac so you're probably good enough.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Is there any beneffit in joining one? And I've saw a thread about clans that sais that ally and ADHD were in the same clan. That must be pure ****.
Well its not so much a benefit as just a fun group within the community to get involved with, I would recommend joining one if you don't get out to tournaments much, they are actually quit fun to be in.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hey there dethwaker3

Brawl Clan Discussion is limited to this thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235050

For the most part, threads pertaining single people or a small group of people aren't allowed.

Since this post features videos, you could also remake this thread in the 'Video Discussion' sub-forum.
If there's something you'd like to ask me about what this thread has been closed, don't hesitate to PM me :)

:056:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom